Thread: When is Torchlight 2 coming out?

When is Torchlight 2 coming out?

Hello guys actually I am hoping that there must be some release date that should be given for this game. So what do you all think guys when is the release date of this game? Can anyone here explain me about the same. If you all can then please do pass on the suggestions for me. it will be really helpful for me. so that’s what I am hoping here. me and some of my friends are desperately hoping to get a glimpse of the game and start playing it as soon as possible. So do give a quick reply guys for the same. I am waiting for the necessary help.

Re: When is Torchlight 2 coming out?

Well what I am saying is that there has been some issues with the release date already and I am not sure whether when it would be the release date of the game. So what I am hoping is that it must come out soon. So that’s what I am hoping for. Well they had already delayed up to july and I don’t think they should further delay it. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same. so let’s hope for the release of the game here only.

No it is not so early I am hoping that the game will be releasing on September or October of this current year. Yes it has got delayed a lot and yes I know that’s a very serious issue but we can say anything over here as far as the developers have made a decision on that and now its upo the publisher as well as the developer to think on that issue and develop a solution accordingly for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did get enough information on the same. That’s it from my side.

Actually the development of XBLA version of Torchlight pushed it back was the main reason why the release of the game was delayed to so much extent and hence that’s what I am saying here. yes the above person is right the release will be approximately at that time only but lets hope that it comes out as early as possible. So that’s what I am hoping for. Even in the E# multiple predictions were given about the release date but nothing is decided yet. So let’s hope the game does gets released as soon as possible. So that’s what I am hoping for.

Yes I was hoping for the release of the game in july only because last month they had said the same about the game and I was hoping to get the glimpse of the game. So that’s what I am saying here. well that is a very sad situation that the developers have not got a solution for this problem and yes they have also not mentioned anything about the problem as well. Well I am seriously hoping for the game to be released I this month at least. So lets hope it turns out to be the same.

Thanks a lot guys for all the said suggestions that you have given here. appreciate the suggestions that you all have given here. so thanks a ton for the same. well seriously speaking I think September and October seems to be a very long time and I seriously hope that it does comes out well as early as possible. So that’s what I am hoping for. Surely by this end of this month will definitely do that’s what I am hoping for.