Thread: Wiseman stones into Rusty Hearts

Wiseman stones into Rusty Hearts

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I have installed Rusty Hearts on the computer of mine. After playing the game for couple of hours I have found that there are some upgrade stuff into the game. Well I wanted to know how can I make use of them? Let me know if you have figured out the thing which I have asked over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Wiseman stones into Rusty Hearts

Looking at the matter I wanted to share something which will give you brief idea of the thing which I have asked over here. You have to drag them over the piece of the gear and release. In case it gets failing than you have to remove all the bonuses which you have got into the game or you have used all the bonuses which you have used couple of times. Otherwise you are not going to have any issue in case it gets fails while doing the same.

I don’t agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I am thinking that there will failing if you are supposed to use the cracked stones into the game. I mean to say that if you are looking to use the blue colored stones into the game. So make sure of the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to get the requirement of yours.

Well thanks a lot for the reply of yours. I have gone through the information which has been mentioned over here in this particular thread. Now I wanted to know what stats I am going to have into the game. And also how the stats will affect the game play on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having any useful information on this particular matter. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours.

The stats into the game is playing great role into the game play. The entire thing stats is totally dependent on the stones which you are having into the game. Also there is more and less considered with the level which you are having into the game. If you are at level 1 to 3 than it will be safe to upgrade. You are going to loose the upgrade then if you are at level 4 to 12 than you are going to lose all the upgrade. After level 13 you are going to lose all the items.

If you are wanted to rich the blacksmith into the game . to get the same you have to rich at the level 9 you will also pass all the block section of the town which has been provided into the game. Also you are going to have quest for the playing the game on the computer of yours. Also you should be really careful while upgrading the things into the game so that you can lose all the items into the game.