Thread: GPU intensive games with the minimum CPU usage.

GPU intensive games with the minimum CPU usage.

I have a desktop at my home. i like to play various games on my pc. I just want to complete all of the games which I got. Actually my problem is I don’t have enough games to play with it. And all the games which I have are completed all their stage. That’s why I want to get some more games. Can anyone give me the list of games that are GPU intensive. My system assembled of a dual core @ 2.5 - 3 GHz. So can anyone give the game list of which it run safely on my system. I just want GPU intensive games which can run smoothly on my computer. Please help me out.

Re: GPU intensive games with the minimum CPU usage.

I read your question and I come to know that you want some games that can be run on your computer. here I suggesting something like be Metro2033 which is the very good game for you. You can also try Black OPS and bad company 2 if you are not played that before. You can see in todays world there are so many games are available which can run with GPU. Like GPU becomes the most essential part of the system. Till now Some games are there which cannot require GPU like portal 2 etc. you have the dual core system which is accessible with most of the games using the GPU system. I hope this will help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

As per your description you require some games which can be run on your system fluently. This is a common question by the pc gamers. because every times the new game is always worth for them. But for this you can get the information from web for the new games and all. That is not a part here I can give you some names of the games which may worth for you. You can try bad company 2. This is the most favorite game by the gamers. I don’t know whether you play or not but if not then you must this games. it has much interesting story as well as graphics. There are also some games available which I know like bad ports. I have this much of information. I hope this might give you worth. Thank you.

As you mentioned in your question that you have a dual core processor so what kind of games will run on that system. I want to tell you something that there is no need to know that which CPU you are using. Because CPU doent really matter. But remember this scenario only apply to overclocked C2Q, Phenom II X4/X6 and Core i3/i5/i7 architecture. I am saying that most of the games has no requirements for playing on your computer. They can almost run on every system. There are some exceptions also but that is so negligible you wouldn’t mind that. The reason I am telling you this is that you can play any latest game on your desktop. So you can search for the new games on the web and get it quickly. Don’t worry about the your system. Actually your system is support each kind of game. I hope this will give you better choice. Thank you.

I read your question. I like your approach. I am also user of dual core system and also a big fan of pc gaming. I have a list of some the new games that came in the market. This games are GPU intensive as well as very interesting and graphically powerful. You can try the games like Assault on Dark Athena. With vsync. These games are fluently run on your system (I think so). They uses 99%of GPU. Some of the reasons behind that but you can try them. I want to tell something about the various systems. like the GTX 570 and Radeon HD 6970 in single card configuration are very faster as compared to the Athlon X2 4800+. I. I think all the new games are bottlenecked, even if paired with a mainstream GPU. I think this much of information will worth foryou. So enjoy the gaming.

After reading your description I wanted to tell you something . here I am giving you some information. a 4800 X2 would be much slower than that of the E6400 Core 2 duo. I tell you that an E6400 also unable to give 30fps in the GPU intensive games so the problems may occur during the execution of the games. you can also try Metro 2033 but that also requires high setting. You also try to play the some GPU intensive games like " Bad Company 2 and all. I hope this will give you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.

After reading your problem I come to know that you require some latest games for playing. I don’t have an idea why some games require GPU intensive to work on your system in some benchmark. There are some differences that cause to run the games on the pc like 30-40 fps and 50-60 fps games are show some different characteristics and they also treated as different software on the systems. You can run almost all latest games by adjusting their setting on your system. In this way you don’t get any problem whatsoever while playing. But for that you should know what kind of setting your system requires to run a particular game. Some the different system have the capability to adjust the setting by default so you not need to adjust them manually. I hope this information might worth for you. Thank you.