Thread: where are the new classes for Rusty Hearts?

where are the new classes for Rusty Hearts?

I approximate anime and all, save for I wonder if they do not too huge busty preasted character? It necessitate not be loli or whatever thing to anything in addition. I guess no fresh classes, does somebody have some hits that? Instead of latest character, you would like to have precise in sequence on the update of sorts. Steparu wrote that we can change in employment level. 20, but does not seem to have any information on this.

Re: where are the new classes for Rusty Hearts?

It is believed to be a fourth undisclosed character, a type of woman archer and choice attack. There is a thread somewhere on this net regarding it, it as well provides confirmation. There must be latest characters from the beginning, however later through the way, I wish I were a man I do not mean archer, but a guy with no guns rifle, which is more for women, but a guy with dual revolvers would so awesome. This is what I think about it.

One way or another I also uncertainty that would be any fresh character. It seems that the game is set up as a result that you prefer a character from the main story and play as them (which construct the player experience connected through the story) as a result it is able to not simply add a fresh character as that would require rewriting history. Of course that could ultimately come to a decision to give you the opportunity to play as additional minor characters that are previously history.

I need to express that I favor that they don't add new characters 3-4 is enough cause then I am as a matter of fact able to have a bond to an element as opposed to having a significant number of decisions on who to pick and what does it look enjoy and such resulting from the fact that you could probably move toward getting bored of that player made element and create a late one while having presets in the event that you work toward getting bored you could probably attempt to make a bond with the different elements.

Well, if you will not be new classes, chances are that come with them when the game goes live, no way I will be releasing new characters in the beta, since it is just, well, a version beta. If you ever release a new char, a magic user would be a good addition. The game there is no perfect world do not play, the game was published by the Korean companies, and run in Korea right now. Some of the people in my guild to play.