Thread: Rusty Hearts: character in PVP terms

Rusty Hearts: character in PVP terms

Hello guys yesterday I saw some beta version pvp teams of this game and according to me Angela is a most excellent in huge struggle where she is able to just hang back and spam cc and nukes save for she appear to be quite frail within 1v1 situations but for you are gifted to block-dodge-kite similar to a boss. This is what I am thinking about it. What you guys think about it. I am waiting for your huge response on it. All replies are appreciated.

re: Rusty Hearts: character in PVP terms

Magnitude is simply amazing 1v1, Frantz is well in group or in a 1v1, and Angela is a beast on the fighting group. Angela 1v1 can be good, but you better be really good at stopping. Still, I like to play Angela. CC-ing the entire enemy team for their peers to get free kicks in is just satisfying, in addition to being committed as a bawss. Frantz had a magnitude and persecute me for a minute before rolling the wrong way and died.

Since I prefer 1v1, Frantz I found to be great. Angela ran the whole shit does not affect me at all, and the fight in opposition to Tude just approach down to skill. I am extremely cheerful so far. My friend is an avid fireball spammer and I have by no means seen a kill Tude. I am able to, through ease though. If the situation necessitates it, you can also switch to Axe for some spam in the greatness of the team's games. It’s really the best character for me. For the League of Legends players, which is like not using last Amumu to disable the entire team (or more accurately, since the final Leone AOE radius is substantially similar to it).

I was struggling with my tag team Angela first started, killing 3 (in 1 vs. 1), except for another Angela, I kill and destroy my team. XD For me it's like on the other hand, Angela is pretty good in 1 vs. 1, but the group is normal, good or bad is that. She is not as good in combat, and it is hard not to be in combat if you are struggling with 4 people (or 7 in the fight solo). And if it is 2 vs. 1, at the same time as an attack, the additional attacks you and call off your combo. And Angela has extremely squat physical def.

Re: Rusty Hearts: character in PVP terms

so I have to say that Frantz and Tude are best for 1 vs. 1 combat, close as they are a combo of the fastest, while Angela combo is too slow (and even more with a scythe) to approach and start your combo, but their magic hits very hard (especially with a scythe) So far what works for me with a scythe Angela is for most of us simply forget their combined attack X and magic just spam every day. If you're using a sword then using X combo can work but still too slow to really trust her.