Thread: Rusty Hearts: what you will prefer keyboard or a gamepad.

Rusty Hearts: what you will prefer keyboard or a gamepad.

Hello guys at the moment I am downloading this game. But before that I would like to know what you guys will prefer to take pleasure of this game. Are you guys going to use keyboard or you guys going to use gamepad for this game? Actually I am having this both and I am confused what the easiest one to use is. So please if someone will suggest me how it’s better to use any one it then it will be good for me. I am waiting for your replies.

re: Rusty Hearts: what you will prefer keyboard or a gamepad.

Hello I would suggest you to make use of pad. Basically pad Play hack'n'slash the type of keyboard experience similar to an offense to the game xD. Most likely, I will not go with the standard configuration, because I have my shots where I want and not in the game tells me (which most likely will have a design that makes a split-second reactions somewhat harder than I usually use). If the game really works best with a keyboard. Well, I'll work on something that does not.

I picked up a Xbox 360 controller without an xbox360 because I wanted to have some fun with Bioshock and other games of covers, so you probably try to use it if I can, but if I do not keep it, change or keyboard will depend on number of important functions in the game and if the controller has sufficient buttons for them. You necessitate mobility, flexibility, and are able to quickly adapt to the environment is not as sticky gambling games.

Let's C what is best for each player has a unique way of playing the game, totally at his / her choice, so what makes everyone happy, some are better than Pad Keyboards, others are more flexible pads the keyboards, xD For my part, will provide an opportunity for both of them and keep you feeling better, although I'd use a pad, the posts made me wonder PvP xD hell maybe I'll end up using kb pvp and pve for pad, who be acquainted with!

Different people are certainly going to have specific preferences depending on the type of games you normally play. I will say that the default keyboard controls possibly will seem a bit odd at first, however once you get used to them, they are impressive. Playing with the controller actually allows you to relax and unwind a bit though. I have curiosity to know what the top players are using. Maybe we can have a controller keyboard struggle between royale.

I will most likely use a game pad, I mean me with a keyboard that only have so many keys on all sides and when you're in combat if you hit something bad may die. With a platform all indoors and has no keys at random on the way to hit accidentally. X Spirit played earlier that I believe are being supported by the pad at some point, but I just end up with the joy of finding keys and got much better with him, but that's just me.

Re: Rusty Hearts: what you will prefer keyboard or a gamepad.

I have seen both works for games of this type, the control system for action games on the computer that has done very well in the past, and I guess will be no different here. Depending on the configuration, you may actually try to use my book arcade. I've been playing hack-n-slash and beat them up games in arcades since I have memory, but it would be smart if the work platform for this game. If not, I prefer the good ol 'Logitech. And if I'm not getting the level of precision I want to either, or something happens, I'll play with the keyboard. I guess I'll have a good time, no matter what, however, as long as the controls are tight and responsive.