Thread: Substitute for Stamina system in Rusty Hearts

Substitute for Stamina system in Rusty Hearts

I am starting this thread to get some suggestion that how the stamina system in the game can be replaced or made better. If for some of the reasons the Stamina system can’t be removed then there should be some items which will help us to increase the stamina. While you level up then your max stamina raises and therefore you will be able to run dungeons a lot more, for the reason that it will be harder to level up. So I would like to request you all to give your suggestions about this.

Re: Substitute for Stamina system in Rusty Hearts

I truthfully do not like this stamina thing and this is not for the reason that I don't have something better to do while it runs out except there are a lot of additional method to make cash. Maybe quicker money otherwise something like that intended for people who pay "premium", you be able to place particular items, crafting, costumes, quests, and other than this also there are a lot of things.

The fundamental issue is that when you used up stamina you could quit playing. I spent a few hours playing with no stamina and found that the gold drops that I appropriated were not even enough to recoup my repair prices. I was actually worse off playing than I could have been not playing. Making it so, every item drops when out of stamina could be a satisfactory update, however not the most fit one. I hope there will be more replies on this as this is very interesting topic to discuss.

A game should permit the player to enhance their character while playing in some method. Since it is not allowing the enhancement so it will push users away. An issue with stamina system is that they not just limit to play, they likewise constrain it. Folks feel like they should utilize up their every day stamina assignment or fall eternity behind where they 'ought to be'. Then again fresh players thinking regarding joining will see a system that keeps them from 'catching up’ no matter what they do. The adaptation above makes a point not to location this issue.

There is one technique to accomplish that and it would be to redraft its task and how much you acquire per day. Making it with the intention that it will not having stamina only slows, not stops, exp gain, and after that giving just a portion of the utmost stamina reverse every day. This would not only allow people to play all they desire, but allow them not play as well devoid of pressure since they have room on bar for absorbing more than a few days worth of stamina.

A more unorthodox idea for a modification could be to make it with the goal that stamina is unvaryingly recovering as time marches onward, at a rate of 3 each 2 moments. These will something greater than twofold day by day stamina, but great players will consider themselves using up stamina and expecting to hold up every last trace of the same. Inasmuch as they will just need to hold up ~15 minutes before they have enough to run a cell they could be prodded not to stop but rather to mess around with pvp or essentially top off the server and give folks who are trading/talking to make the recreation livelier. And then prodding folks to stand around and socialize is urging them to purchase artistic updates for their character presence.