Thread: Can we use nickname for players in Trackmania 2: Canyon.

Can we use nickname for players in Trackmania 2: Canyon.

Hello guys before playing this game I would like to ask one question to you guys regarding to nickname for players. Will it still probable to continue utilize the tremendously wide variety of fancy nicknames even can we use special Cool letters within Trackmania 2: canyon? I would approximate that to be for the reason that I actually akin to my fancy nickname. Please share your ideas regarding to it. I am waiting for your response on this query.

Re: Can we use nickname for players in Trackmania 2: Canyon.

Hello of course you can perform it. Didn’t you attempt to utilize the character map within other games, as well? Trackmania and still questmania and shootmania depending on top of originality, that’s why this type of text-editing will be incorporated within Trackmania 2: Canyon. Taking into account that the subsequently called "cool letters" are characters commencing additional alphabets, I would imagine that there would be no plans to eliminate them.

I consider a lot of us would approximate to have the alphabet restricted on the way to the normal English alphabet, that approach we are able to read the nicks of players. Every type of letter possibly will be cool, as well those one which don't employ through Trackmania nation forever and Trackmania united forever. I mark my pet name "Wormi" by using Cyrillic alphabets and I approximating "backwards R" and additional letters. I signify Trackmania for all time utilize simply single font type in favor of every game. It would be huge to have option to utilize.

I expect that the fonts will be vectorized at this moment. or else, possibly the option to introduce vectors within the MediaTracker, as raw end, As a result that it's not required to upload the file someplace, however that the vector data possibly will be read through Trackmania. Definite this possibly will be way too much; in that situation a few dissimilar fonts would be pleasant. I would like it if there would be a number of types of method layout code does not add up for the nickname extent.

At what time there are a number of kinds of prompt on the way to enter text, you possibly will add within a small 'styles' button where at what time pressed a number of method buttons layer out comparable like MS Office/etc would arise. And possibly there might be a button in the direction of completely reset the entire styles functional to the text? In my opinion that would make text-changing a complete lot easier and user-friendly.

To prohibit Cyrillic and additional alphabets, that's an awful thought. Trackmania is played within countries where that is the character position. And those players utilize those characters as their standard names. It's up to every player on the way to construct his name readable to some other players. Basically different countries player are keeping different name in their style which is ok with their other countries player because they are familiar with it. But will find that funny. So if color code will remove then the name can't obtain too large, to observe it on servers totally and you are able to make each letter colored.

As a result as usual you will contain a box to type within you nickname which is superior no difficulty through that and actually I can’t perceive it having much of a difficulty in the opportunity. But it can be a bit of an irritation at what time or if you comprise to edit or modify your clan tag as a result if we are able to obtain an additional box precise for clan tags. In addition having an apart Tag box possibly will help to mange and defend clan members through using a password system through registered clans on the Nadeo servers, it is able to stop imposters and players who approximating to join clans at the same time as uninvited.