Thread: Rusty Hearts will be ruined by PvP

Rusty Hearts will be ruined by PvP

I can see that there are many people who believe that this is a PvP oriented game. It looks like we can't just have a friendly PvP system devoid of a ton of spamming regarding how X class is OP otherwise Y class should be nerfed therefore the class favorite of the poster can be dominate. I think that we should get rid of that before the complete game dies. Please post your opinion regarding this here. Thank you.

Re: Rusty Hearts will be ruined by PvP

I am agree with the above post and if somebody do not believe that then you can see the DFO and you will get that the Blademaster class used to be immense at PvE but after that a few people got mad actually trying to use the Blademaster within PvP. Suddenly the BM takes a enormous nerf with the intention that they become a "PvP Dominate class" and leaving through the most gimped character within the game.

I like burgeoning myself that grinding is a fun thing within my books but at the same time I love the pvp and I would rather not have it taken away. Therefore it does not matter that what even in a sololy pve based game people are still going to heads intended for a few obscure reason therefore you might as well get used to it. This is the only possible thing that we can do.

You have to get used to of any work if you don't like it. You have to get used to controls for the game to which you are also new, you have to get used to the whole thing. The Last game I was in had giant egos all over the place in it. I got used to "Putting your blade where your mouth is" Or a few sort of saying like that. The focus of this game is the PvP. Let’s see what other people thing regarding this within upcoming posts.

If we ruin game through a bunch of PvP oriented class balances we destroy the future through forcing the subsequent cycle of gamers to confirm to forced tragedy that we leave behind. You want someone who wants to play, but say Frantz PvP and not be able to get a group? Want to see new players caught alone because he would not like claws and a sword in its place? Or what if Angela gets nerfed and the next class that is going to balance things out, suddenly dominated, and the cycle begins again.

This is inevitable, because everyone who plays pvp think because they won a game that are better and boast about it, and if they lose their fault and not the game and they rage and tears. Like any game progresses, adjust the things that are factors in pvp pve while trying to maintain is a hard thing to do if you've ever tried to think about it. What will happen is that more content is developed and the best pvp players will become more popular with the group A, and there will be a special group for the game that does nothing but pvp every day and fit the stereotype just like me.

Why get rid of PVP? People like to fight each other, people have adjusted to their level of DFO pvp and remains one of the best games I've played PvP. Also just do not PVP if you cannot handle spam or adapt usually developers do best for your type dungeons, but always easy unless your own challenge without armor not be find a way to play without complain about pvp and just stick to pve and do not challenge yourself.