Thread: Trackmania 2: Canyon - what are the Nadeo policies for additional environments

Trackmania 2: Canyon - what are the Nadeo policies for additional environments

I have curious to perceive how the policy of selling additional environments as DLC Nadeo is exaggerated servers. I possibly will pay money for the standard package (valley, sand) and possibly pay money for some extra ENVIS, let's call Baja moon however not the road. I connect a server. A hint of road comes into view. What you guys think about it. What basically happen with it? Please share your ideas with me I am waiting for your replies.

re: Trackmania 2: Canyon - what are the Nadeo policies for additional environments

Hylis has indicated that one option would be for the servers that have no other option for the server opens a specific Enviro or all Enviros (I guess for a vague game). However is not concluding, so it probably will be decided during the first beta, or maybe why not change afterward. This is what I think about it. I am sure this will clear your doubts. If you still want to more information regarding to this topic then try to contact with the developers and publisher of this game.

re: Trackmania 2: Canyon - what are the Nadeo policies for additional environments

On the other hand, may not be allowed on the server for anything if I have the highway. This discourages the owner of the server to add tracks in the road in fact to the rotation, since a significant portion of its base of potential users may be unable to join. In the end, the best strategy for homeowners is to add server environments only basic tracks for all to join - just like the stadium today. I have a question but will not make sense to create a new theme, so I think I'm doing here. About beta will it cost?

So Hylis already talked about this so it is natural that the team Nadeo not going over the same thing over and over again and not worry about servers and stuff. This is Nadeo have never disappointed? And the beta is free but is only available for a small number of people in terms of place. I cannot see how going to do without causing some problems for players. TMF's why it was so great. For the reason that it was, well.

Re: Trackmania 2: Canyon - what are the Nadeo policies for additional environments

Why bother? They are doing this because of the community. In TMU, each had their "favorite" and "hated" enviro. Me? I like them all. I just do not like some of the clues to the environments, but that's another story. But anyway, if the test was an Enviro (it would be ridiculous to think that there would be no demo) and discover that you do not like, simply do not buy, and the interplay of two environmentalists servers. I'm sure there will be categories of one, two and three servers Enviro to race in.