Thread: Lost skillpoints in Rusty Hearts

Lost skillpoints in Rusty Hearts

Hello friends, I am on level 4 and having some problem with the game. Recently, I did the gaunlet mastery and from then I found that the skillpoints were missing. I will have to replace that constantly. This is very annoying. I don’t know that whether this is only with me or there are some other users who are experiencing the same thing. If someone of you have anything to share on this then you are most welcome.

Re: Lost skillpoints in Rusty Hearts

This is not only you who is facing this problem. I have also gone through the same when I was playing the Frantz. It happens to me when I got second class. Once this happens to me then I have to put then again within skill bar every time. I hope that they will pay attention to this problem and fix them as early as possible. If they don’t do this then they are surely going lose many of its users. Let’s see if this gets solved soon or not.

I am finished with the focus quest and chose my skills expenses my 500+ skill points. I entered a dungeon and the quickbar was filled through question mark icons. I gone to my skill window and dragged the skills toward my quickbar once again. Finished the dungeon and returned to town and the quickbar and skill window misplace all skills except 3 as well as the skill points that used to purchase.

I had the same issue with angela. I bought all my skills and went into PVP found out I didn’t have the "help of wind" skill for my dodge roll. Therefore I went back to trainer to purchase it and I just missed it then I went to pvp again and there is no skill. I have wasted my skill points on nothing. I found out that some of my other skills were missing also. I wish we would get a fix on this as soon as possible.