Thread: Can we use favorite skins of Trackmania forever in Trackmania 2: Canyon

Can we use favorite skins of Trackmania forever in Trackmania 2: Canyon

Hello guys I am new for this game and I really want some information regarding to this game. I am sure that someone will help me to solve this confusion regarding to this game. I didn’t play this game yet but I saw some of video of this game on YouTube. I am familiar with the previous edition of this game. And I want to know that can we utilize our Trackmania forever skins in this Trackmania 2: Canyon. Please share your replies.

Re: Can we use favorite skins of Trackmania forever in Trackmania 2: Canyon

As per my knowledge I guess Nadeo will remain in the current system of skins. It works well and the quality is pretty good. So if Nadeo uses the same file type for the skins in TM2 is possible. But shelter, "said that so far. So nothing is guaranteed. Only if somehow the car model was the same. This is unlikely. Unless it is an imported car, in which case I do not see why not. This is what I am thinking regarding to it. I hope this will clear your doubt.

I do not think this is possible for the reason that TM2 is running on another engine. Basically all the previous edition of this game is working on a same engine. Why do they feel the need to change the engine Is it really so outdated? I was in good condition and possibly will handle the fresh graphics. Goes to show what I be acquainted with. Likely to feel enhanced. I love to have these movies within the game of contrasts. I hope you are agree with my point.

I tried to search about this on official site of it because I am not familiar with this game. But as per my knowledge Why not just has an engine TM2 date? It's approximate; articulate a pie that had passed as a day of baking. After that it is essential to pull the wall, making it inedible. After that there was a cake that was an old species of the similar, just a little enhanced, and eats it. Almost certainly they distorted the engine to make these noobs that judge a game through graphics to play it.

I don’t be acquainted with yet, however I think Cazydriver's right, TMNF, TMO, TM Power up (possibly the similar as TMO), TMS, TMSXtreme, TMU, TMUF are uhm. Extension of TMN. TM2 is an outcome (means completely fresh game for me). As a result they maybe are going to modify how you construct the cars and how you hide them. Or at least the file types (if they modify the file types, optimistically they alter it toward JPEG or TGA. As a result yet if you have Paint you are able to skin a car. This is in favor of skinning.

TMS was initially released as a consequence to TMPU similar to TM2 will be at the moment a sequel to TM1. To the extent that I am acquainted with, Power Up was updated on the way to the "new" TMS engine by the Level Up add on. Not until this add on was released for four months, TMN approach out! And to conclude, one year afterward they got united at the same time as TM2 was already developing. At what time TM2 was announced it was by now 3-4 years (or so) into development.