Thread: Pet tricks into Torchlight 2

Pet tricks into Torchlight 2

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I have installed recently released game Torchlight 2 on the computer of mine. Well in this particular game I wanted to know about the behavior of the pet into the game and also there should be something which will let you to improve the behavior of the pet of mine. any help to resolve the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Pet tricks into Torchlight 2

Many times I have noticed that the pet which I am having into the game is seems to be aggressive mode. Also it is used to attack the monsters into the game. also there is an improvement into the AI of the monsters of the game. if I am not wrong the developer of the game has introduced summon AI into the game. also there will be release of the mod which will allow you to improve the AI of the pet up to the certain extent.

Well I let you know that I have not seen any improvement into the situation which you have mentioned over here. I am not surprised if the above mentioned thing is becomes possible for the previous version of the game, it will be great idea if the developer of the game makes available for the all the users of this particular game. I am really excited about the monster AI of this particular game Torchlight 2.

According to me it will be quite easy to assume that the pathing of the game is really important for all the users of the game. the pat of mine into the game is running out without making any provocation and attacks. It is also running towards the mobs and also restarted when it is killed by someone in to the game. if this particular thing is happening first time than I am sure that the it seems to be programming bug into the game.

Well in this particular game I would like to have something like movement controller into the game. you have to simply hold the button and then you have to right click on the chain and minions going towards the points toward the designate. The all the gamers are looking to have the improved version of the AI and I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the thing about which we are talking over here.

I have really tired with the AI pet issue with the game. I think there will be lack of the availability into the game. I think it will be quite monotonous when you are supposed to trying to figure out who is attacking into the game and what it seems to be attacking. I am not having any way to prioritize the targets into the game. I have noticed that the pet of mine used to attack some random ghoul when there are 6 to 7 skills.