Thread: Patch error in Rusty hearts

Patch error in Rusty hearts

After installing the Rusty hearts ion my computer when I double click on the game icon at that time it gives me the message saying you need to patch. Now after that I have downloaded the Patch file from internet and after doing that when I tried to patch the game at that time it stuck between 4.6% and gives error message. I don’t know what is wrong with that please give me some solution regarding this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Patch error in Rusty hearts

I think you are facing this problem because the patch file which you have downloaded from internet is not broken or somehow it gets corrupted and that is why you are facing errors during the patching. If you want to get rid of this issue then you have to download the patch file again and after that try to patch again and then your problem will get solved. If you want any further information regarding this issue then let me know.

You can try this solution to fix this problem and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. First you have to double click on the patch file and then you have to move the RustyHearts.exe file to any other folder from your game install directory. Now after doing this you have to click on the game start button so it can update the files. Now after doping this you will be able to start the game. If you still get the same problem after that also then i think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the game in your computer.

In my system I have also face the similar kind of problem while patching the Rusty hearts game which I have recently installed in my computer. I have tried to get rid of this issue in all the possible ways but none of the tricks helped me to solve this issue. Now after that I have find that some of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package files has gets corrupted which causing this issue and after that I have downloaded from internet and after that installed in my computer again and after doing that all the thing worked fine.

Well according to me you are facing this problem because of the windyRusty.info file in your game directory and you need to solve this issue by downloading the windyRusty.info file from the internet and after that you have to replace it in your computer and after doing that try to patch again in your computer and then check whether you are getting any error or not. You have to make sure that before you replace the windyRusty.info file in your computer you should move or copy the original file to some other folder.

As you have suggested that by downloading the patch file again in my computer I can solve this issue but after trying the same solution also I get the same problem with my computer. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the rusty hearts in my computer but that doesn’t make any difference in my computer. Now after that I have downloaded windyRusty.info from internet but I don’t know where to replace this file please help me with this.

If you don’t know how to replace windyRusty.info file in your computer then I will help you with this. First you have to download the windyRusty.info file and after that you have to go to the Window 7: C:\Program Files(x86)\Perfectworld Entertainment\Rusty Hearts and after that you to first move the windyRusty.info file in some other folder which is already exist in that folder. Now after that copy the file which you have downloaded from the internet. Now after doing that you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not?