Thread: Are hardcore as well targeted in Auto Club Revolution

Are hardcore as well targeted in Auto Club Revolution

I have a great interest in the simulations from 91 '(not the games that you could call those years simulations). I played very well physically giving casual players amazing keyboard parity with wheels (viper racing, live for speed). How deep will the developers?, Hope and help as much as I could to take care of casual games, which slides shape and behavior of suspensions is not artificial. I also noticed that some titles have a rigorous control of the wheel holders, some changes to the lock limit g25/27 Logitech would be interesting as I see wide range of cars being modeled.

Re: Are hardcore as well targeted in Auto Club Revolution

GRID can be considered as half simulator if you will, after taking the driving aids, but has a point too, cannot be 100% simulator, since it does not tire wear simulation, the simulation of car weight according to the amount of fuel, pit stops, flags and race rules, the penalties. What I liked was the way in which they simulated debris in the road sometimes, if you ran over them, they would lose control even if no accident rushed to the wheel and brake. Also demolition simulation car was pretty good in my opinion, I would be happy if ACR will have at least something similar.

I agree with the poster above, the network simulator is real, but it struck a balance between arcade and driving skill. It was supposed to be more active simulator and car setup, but a race to see press release of these characteristics has fallen (just look in the folder of the cars to find spreadsheets that handle the configuration of the car acceleration / etc weight, the cheaters are going to make fun codes). Anyway, watching the watchers of the tracks a person that makes me excited, wanting to try the game out.

I'm not certain what we say so, but for me it is very solid, even at this untimely stage. GRID is not anything like this game. You can feel the weight of the cars to begin the change at all, easy to lock brakes etc. Every car has its own character and behaves very differently. As well ran the games mentioned as found RTA said even at this stage very solid. Being a full blown sim depends on the game ends at the end and if you have pit stops, tires and so on, but the physics presently, even at this phase are full GRID years before, that I promise .

That's good to know about physics to be good at this early stage, but can we stop comparing games like GRID. This game does not have to be a SIM card, but the physics sim if you know what I mean. Gran Turismo 5 is not a simulator, but the physics are great. Now I wonder how these physical and feel of the car and the tires feel compare to GT5, iRacing, Pro NETK, LFS, GT Legends, GTR2, etc. These games are great with physics, but as I said if ACR has both a physics engine, as they say GT5, which is in excess of sufficient there. I'm waiting for iRacing physics, but with it, as well as GT5, consider the physics and car handling and an enumerated list of Eutechnyx job well done.

Maybe I have the wrong lever here, apologies if so but I'm not comparing GRID. I told him that the race above all others is and ACR NETK iRacing and feel solid in comparison. I only stated GRID as others had stated. GRID is untainted arcade, this game previously at this stage it is not. No mean to you personally, but generally, the majority people evaluate themselves with the network, which is an arcade.