Thread: Cannot start rusty hearts after installing it

Cannot start rusty hearts after installing it

Recently my friends gave me rusty hearts game and after that I installed in in my computer and after installing that game when i opened it at that time it worked fine and after that when close the game and opened it after some time at that time I get the message saying PerfectWorld Co Ltd has stopped working. Now please tell me what should I do start the game. Is there anything wrong with my game or my computer? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Cannot start rusty hearts after installing it

Did you try to start the game in compatibility mode? If you have not tried this trick yet then I think you should first set the game compatibility to windows Xp SP 2 and after setting it you double click on the game launcher file and then you have to check whether rusty hearts game is opening or not. I think after doing this trick you will be able to open the game. If you get any issue after that then let me know.

If you want to run rusty hearts game in compatibility mode then you have to first right click on the game launcher file and after that you have to click on the properties. Now after doing that you have to click on the Compatibility tab and there you will see the option like “run this program in compatibility for mode for”. In that dropdown box you have to select windows Xp service pack 2 and then check whether game is starting or not? If you get the same problem after that then select any other computability mode then check again.

According to me you should first uninstall the rusty hearts game completely from your computer and after doing that you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after doing that you have to restart your computer and after that install the game again in your computer and then game will start properly again. I am suggesting you this solution because you have mentioned in your post that first game was working properly and after that it stopped working it means any of the game file gets deleted or corrupted.

After reading your solution I have try to solve this problem by running the same in compatibility mode and after that when I tried to start the rusty hearts game at that time I get the same problem and after that I reinstalled the game in my computer after that it game worked fine but now whenever I play the game at that time some time I cannot see the graphics properly in my computer. Now please tell me how to fix this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

According to me you should try to solve this problem by updating the direct X in your computer and after doing that also if problem remains then you should download the updated graphic card ion your computer and after downloading that uninstall the graphic driver which installed in your computer. Now after that you have to you have to install the new driver and then start the game again and check whether graphics are coming properly or not.

I have noticed that in my computer I was using the old version of the Direct X and I thought that Direct X is causing this problem and after that I have installed updated version of the Direct X in my computer but after doing that also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have reinstalled graphic card driver in my computer and then my problem gets solved. Now I am not facing any problem with rusty hearts game. Thank you for your help.