Thread: Getting purple or black while playing rusty hearts

Getting purple or black while playing rusty hearts

I have recently installed Rusty hearts game in my computer and I am using windows XP service pack 3 in my computer. Now after installing the game when I start the game at that it worked file but when game starts at that time I can see the game panel properly but except that other it gives only black or purple screen with texts. Please tell me what I should do to get rid of this issue. If anyone facing the same problem and having solution for this then please let me know.

Re: Getting purple or black while playing rusty hearts

It sound like there might be some graphic issue in your computer and I think you should try to solve this problem by removing the graphic drivers from your computer and after that you have to install the graphic driver again in your computer. Now after installing the graphic driver in your computer start the rusty hearts game again in your computer and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not. As far as I know reinstalling the graphic driver will solve this problem.

If you have already tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic driver in your computer and after that also if you are still getting the same problem with rusty hearts game then I will recommend you to first you have to download the updated graphic driver from internet and after downloading the updated graphic driver in your computer you have to install it in your computer and then you will not get black or purple screen while playing this game.

Can you provide your system configuration as you have not mentioned anything about your computer except your operating system. I am asking this because there is different things which can cause this issue like graphic card, direct X version. That is the reason why I am asking for the full system specification so I can provide you solution according to that.

In my computer I am have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 graphic card and I have AMD Phenom(tm) II processor and I have 500Gb western digital hard disk in my computer. In my computer I was using 2GB RAM and recently upgraded it to 4GB RAM. I have using Direct X 9.0 version In my computer. I have already tried to solve this issue by reinstalling and updating the graphic drivers but that doesn’t make any difference. Anyone having any more solution for these then please help me.

I have gone through your system configuration and after looking at that I will suggest you to download the updated version of Direct X in your computer and after that install it in your computer and then check whether same problem is coming or not. The direct X version which you have mentioned in your post is earlier and I think because of that you are facing this problem. Hopefully you will be able to play this game properly after trying this solution.

Thank you so much for helping me and giving me quick replies. As you have said that Direct X is causing problem and after looking at that I have downloaded updated version of the Direct X in my system and after that I have installed it in my system. Now after installing the Direct X in my computer I am not facing any issue while playing rusty hearts game in my computer. Now I am not getting purple or black screen issue with this game.