Thread: The master weaponsmith of Torchlight 2

The master weaponsmith of Torchlight 2

We know that the Torchlight 2 has been released yesterday. I have installed this particular game on the computer of mine. I was playing with Spectral Destroyer and I was really frustrated because of the lack of the weapon upgrade. I have come to know about the word The Master Weaponsmith. Let me know if you are having any predication on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The master weaponsmith of Torchlight 2

As you reach up to specific frame level into the game than you will be able to begin with a small quest chain which has been given by the Master Weaponsmith who is looking to create masterpiece for the famous hero. As you have completed the chain and he will make the weapon according to requirement of yours. the stat requirement should be the highest one. It is based on what as it is started with the chain and when you have ended with the same.

The Weapons and enchantments are determined by asking series of the questions by the Weaponsmith as you have finished with chain. You will be able to get any kind of the weapon which you wanted to add. There are speed associated with the same that is whether it is fast, slow speed or average. Also the power level of the weapon in the game is affected by in which manner endgame is structured.

In this particular situation it is dependent on the crafting system of the this particular game torchlight 2. Also we need to see how MMO is working. The gamers who has maxed out with the will have the custom weapon by using weaponsmithing. Also you will be able to name the same in the game. there are people who love to build the wacky characters into the game. why because the gamers always come with the thing which the developer cannot imagine at all.

I think the idea which you have mentioned over here is seems to be quite exciting. I am sure that the game will be moded once the game has been released. However I don’t think so weapon will become more powerful than that of the unique items which are available into the game. also it might destroy the all the well established system of loot-drop will be more powerful so that you cannot find anything into the game.

The thing loot drop will become better and more better as you progress into the game. so that you will be able to raise the character level of the game which you are using to play in the game. in the Weaponsmith quest at the level 20 the weapon will not be powerful so that you will not be able to reach the end of the game. The Weaponsmith-Quest weaspons should be quite powerful unique which should be matching character level of yours.