Thread: No graphics after installing rusty hearts

No graphics after installing rusty hearts

Hello friends I am using computer with nvidia graphic card and I normally use my computer to play games. i have recently installed rusty hearts game in my computer and at that time of installation I didn’t get any issue and installation completed successfully but after that when start the game at that time I can only see the game interface. Now after that when I select any character at that time I cannot see them. Please tell me how to solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: No graphics after installing rusty hearts

After looking at your post I will first suggest you to try to play rusty hearts game in different resolution and after changing the resolution you have check whether you are can see the graphics properly or not? As you have mentioned in your post that you can see the game interface so you will be able to change the game resolution by going in to the graphic options. I hope this information will help you to fix this graphic issue with your game.

Are you facing this problem with this game only or you are facing this problem with other game also. Try to play any other game in your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you are not facing this problem with other game then try to solve this issue by reinstalling the game and after reinstalling the game check whether you are getting the same problem with the rusty hearts game. If your problem gets solved then it is good and if you are facing this problem after doing that also there might be something wrong with your graphic diver.

Well according to me you are facing this issue because you are using earlier version of Direct X in your computer and that is why this problem is occurring in your computer. If you want to solve this issue then you have to first download the latest version of Direct X in your computer and after that you have to install it in your computer. Now after installing the Direct X start the game again and then check whether you are able to see the game properly or not.

Yes I totally agree with above solution in my computer I was having the similar problem with some of the games and after that I came to know that Direct X in my computer causing this problem. Now after that I download latest version of the Direct X in my commuter from HERE. Now after downloading the Direct X in my computer I have installed it and then game started working properly ion my computer. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

According to me you can solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic driver in your computer. After reinstalling the graphic driver your problem might get solved and you will be able to play rusty hearts game in your computer properly. If this idea does not make any difference then you should try to solve this issue by installing the updated graphic driver in your computer. Now after installing the updated graphic drivers in your computer start the game again and then see whether it makes any difference or not?

After looking at your post I downloaded updated version of Direct X in my system from your given link and after that I installed it in my system. Now after installing the mew version of the Direct X in my system when I start the game from that time I can see all the graphics properly. Thank you so much for helping me and giving me all useful information. I really appreciate your help.