Thread: Torchlight 2 is available on XBLA?

Torchlight 2 is available on XBLA?

I have played Torchlight. Well l wanted to play the upcoming sequel of Torchlight that is Torchlight 2. Let me know whether Torchlight 2 is has been releasing on XBLA? If your answer is yes than I would like to play this particular game. I am asking to all the gamers who are having any idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Torchlight 2 is available on XBLA?

As far as I know there is no specific answer on this particular matter. There is no announcement from the developer of the game on this particular matter. If I am not wrong the developer team is supposed to concentrate on the PC version of this particular game. after that they will work on the Mac version of the game and after that they will work on the Xbox version of the game. we need to wait for the announcement from the developer of the game.

I think the developer of the game will provide for the PlayStation 3. The Torchlight 2 is seems to be multiplayer version of the Xbox 360. For the PlayStation 3 is seems to be dedicated server and it will be quite harder to crack without banning yourself from the account of the system of yours. also I have noticed many times it seems to be difficult to crack the system. So I think it will be difficult to crack for the cheaters of the game.

There is a great possibility that we need to reply on the developer of the game and the concerned parties which are allowing the thing. According to me it seems to be quite easy to port the PC game from the Xbox of yours that that of the PS3. I think we should not claim the developer of the game but there will not be official servers for the game from the developer of the game.

In this particular situation I would like to have PC to Wii port. Hence I will be able to swing. Well according to me fighting ogres and dragons by using thumbstrokes is did not seems to be right at all. There are people who are having both the version of the game. I would like to feel the Xbox controller . well the developer of the game has done great job by developing this particular game Torchlight 2.

Well I am expecting that the they are supposed to move rapidly into the game. they are not fielding the Xbox version. I think Microsoft has been satisfied after getting the response on TL/XBLA as well as advance views of the Torchlight 2 . at the side of the developer of the game they are supposed to five performance gates for the PWI contract so that they will be able to meet before they can provide free shop for the another port.