Thread: Torchlight 2: Getting 2 packs and 4 packs at the time of releasing

Torchlight 2: Getting 2 packs and 4 packs at the time of releasing

Well we know that the Torchlight 2 is going to be release in this particular month. Let me know the opinion of yours if there is a specific kind of deal which will give some kind of discount that is if you are purchasing 2 pack than you are going to have the discount of 5% and you will got the discount of 205 if you wanted to purchase the 4 packs of the game. Let me know if you are looking to have something which I have mentioned over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Torchlight 2: Getting 2 packs and 4 packs at the time of releasing

I think if there is scheme which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread then it would be great opportunity to get the game. it would be great idea of the developer because there will be number of people who are supposed to play the multiplayer mode of the game with their friends. I will buy couple of packs if there is decent amount of discount is provided by the developer of this particular game Torchlight 2.

Yes I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. I would like to have such kind of packs if it is available into market. I am sure that the such kind of the pack will used to increase the multiplayer mode of the game. however it is totally dependent on the developer of the game whether there should be provision for the discount or if people are purchasing multiple pack at a single moment of time.

If there is provision for the discount than I am sure that there will be little bit increment into the sales of the game. it is not dependent on the developer of the game at all. If the game available at the Steam store than there is a possibility that the game will be available at the lower prices. Also I am sure that it will get happen because it Co Op version of the game. there will be decrement of the price of the game after couple of week of releasing.

I agree and I really love to get couple of copies of the game so that we can play with the friend of mine online. I think it will be a convenient way to play the game with the friend of mine. Personally I am having an opinion that is we should not make any prediction on this particular matter until and unless there is no announcement from the developer of the game regarding the price of the game. we should wait and see what announcement has been done by the developer of the game.

Yes I you are absolutely right about the thing which you have mentioned over here. however if you really wanted to get the game then you should pre order the same. if it is of the lower price than you will be able to get the same at the lower price. But having discount on the purchasing of multiple packs than it will be a great idea to have. I think all the users of this particular forum should wait for the announcement from the developer on this particular matter.