Thread: What is the difference between TorchLight 2 and TorchLight MMO.

What is the difference between TorchLight 2 and TorchLight MMO.

I want to purchase the torchlight system for gaming. I went to the market for buying the system then I found that there are two systems present there. One is Torchlight 2 (TL2) and other one is torchlight MMO (TL MMO). I want the system with better functionality, comfort and features. I am confused to choose between both the device. I have no idea what is the difference between the TL 2 and TL MMO. I know that both are from runic games. Can anyone there who can give me a better suggestion about which is the better device for me. Please give me some idea to know the difference between both of them. Please help me out.

re: What is the difference between TorchLight 2 and TorchLight MMO.

After reading your problem I come to know that you have problem in selecting the device of TL 2 or TL MMO. Here I am giving you some information for you which can provide help while selecting a perfect device for you. I am talking directly. The Torchlight 2 is the step which lies between the Torchlight (old one having single player with mods) and the torchlight MMO(consisting of huge number of players at a time, you can save the characters on the server only ,there is no mod system). But the torchlight 2 is still usable for playing with friends who uses the mods system. TL 2 costs around 20 to 30 US dollars but you can play free with the help of MMO system. This is the main difference between both of them.

As per your description I come to know that you have a confusion to select the appropriate system (device) between the two devices. That why I am trying to give you some information about both of these devices. According to my knowledge in think MMO can have the lot of players. I also know that TL 2 was a MMO. But then after the TL MMO is came in the market.so I thought they both are similar or may be different. The only difference between both of those that we can recognize is that the Mod difference. this difference is commonly known to all users. But I don’t have an idea about what is mod and its specification. So you can try to search that on the internet which will give you more information about mods. Thank you.

After reading your description I think your problem is very easy to solve. I can solve your confusion to choose your desired device. Here I am giving you some advice which can be helpful to you while selecting the device. The main difference is mods but there are more differences are found which are more valuable than just mods. The TL 2 is like small areas network in which small number of players can play together at a time. In that you cannot achieve to be super secure for preventing the cheating. And it can be allowed for mods.the TTL MMO is come later and it is a secure and cheat free solution for the previous version that is TL 2. I think this information will give you a better idea to solve your confusion. Thank you.

After reading your description I want to give some suggestions to you to solve your confusion. Here I am giving you information about your desired devices. The TL 2 is single/ multiplayer game. In this game you can play yourself without the need of internet. There is no need of anyone for playing. Or you can also play online by joining a “room”, which is actually a server someone sets up. Suppose if anyone playing at the level of 5 you can hoped into that game if they are playing online. There is no problem with the distance between you and them. This is applicable for all the levels in that game. So you can play together without any restrictions. There can be a 4-8 players available on the network. I have this much of information for TL 2. But I don’t have enough information about the TL MMO. Because its new to me and I am a regular user of TL 2 only. I hope this will give you some help while selecting the device. Thank you.

I read your problem and come to know that you have a confusion during selection. I can give you some information about TL MMO. which can give you some idea about the device. The TL MMO is like the world of Warcraft and the action games or roll playing games which are mixed together (ARPG). It is almost same to Torchlight 1 and 2 but it has some features like fast combat system and it has a constant world by the use of that millions of people can play together which cannot be possible in the previous stages of TL. This is the main difference between the TL 2 and new TL MMO. I think this will provide you some help. Thank you.