Thread: Torchlight 2 on Xbox 360

Torchlight 2 on Xbox 360

I am posting this to know that will the Torchlight 2 will be available on the Xbox 360? I am hoping that they will have it for the Xbox 360 as soon as possible. I am a console player and for that reason I don’t like to play games on the mac. If there is anyone who can verify that if the Torchlight 2 will be available on the Xbox 360. So if you have anything to comment of this then please post that.

Re: Torchlight 2 on Xbox 360

Torchlight 2 could never be out on the XBox 360. Actually Runic recreations have never even known about the XBox 360 and it is a dreadful gossip that they have ever handled anything for it and made brilliant benefits on account of it. Likewise, Microsoft has never become aware of Runic and has never worked a bargain with them and never composed a dime off any such supposed acquaintanceship. As a matter of fact, Microsoft has never become aware of the XBox 360.

This is exactly what I was thinking a few days back when someone asked me about TL2 being on the xbox 360. Risks are that it will make it to XBLA but their principle business sector is the PC cooperative and this is where they begun and what they know. Since it turned out the same time for XBLA, I would be truly shocked (and cheerful) but I don't keep my breath. Since TL2 is making it out in July, I could look for the XBLA form to turn out in the fall/winter if they have at present wanted to do it.

Torchlight 2 could not even be an arcade game when it toward getting released for xbox360 on the grounds that it would be able to be huge enough to be a normal xbox360 recreation. Torchlight 2 has center and folks are contrasting it with the Diablo amusements. After the first torchlight amusement was discharged for folks even now have prior knowledge regarding it being wanted to discharge for xbox.

I could be quite shocked if Torchlight 2 makes a point not to approach XBLA. Every last trace of the quotes from the visionaries spearhead me to think that a synchronous PC/360 discharge is a top necessity for Torchlight 2. I peruse a short talk with and I think it was on co-optimus. The dev declared that they were at present contemplating a xbox form (it was at present clear at that focus that TL was determined to turned out on XBL) but that take on it could just be begun when the PC form has been discharged.