Thread: Was Torchlight 2 put for free?

Was Torchlight 2 put for free?

I read one article a few months back when the Torchlight 2 was announced. I don’t remember the site where I got the article for that but it was mentioned that it is going to be free but after the release of this when I saw the FAQ’s then it says that it will cost money for that. So I am posting this here so that if there is some other users also read that article or it is only me who get this wrong news about the game.

Re: Was Torchlight 2 put for free?

I would like to tell you that the Torchlight 2 is not the MMO. If you want the MMO game then it is F2P and not the Torchlight 2. The article that you read on internet is known as the poor journalism. So don’t just believe on that. If you want exact information for any of the things then you should go to the official site of that. You will get the exact information about any of the thing.

It's not worth getting disturbed at trolls about. When it’s all said and done, you need to get a load of how the people at Runic handle the aforementioned sorts of things. They have the game to work on. While I get the sensation that they're something greater than skilled for the purpose of taking care of this gathering themselves if there were not regular. It’s dependent upon those of us who have built this into a group to be their representatives.

I am one of the people to consider myself representative of anyone. I've always told people that I do not represent anyone but myself. So it is still a mystery to me why I feel the need to do my best to represent as a fan of Doom. I think because I do not believe anyone can claim to represent anything like the furry fandom, every person who calls themselves "furry" is a stuffed animal for a different reason. It's extremely subjective term.

Anyway, keep in mind that whenever pressure, attacking or insulting a poster that could legitimately lose a sale Runic Games. If I went to the official website of a game you know little to nothing about, for example HOMM6 or Elder Scrolls 5 and a question I thought was fairly innocuous and yet I have my head bitten therefore can not seriously consider buying that game. If you cannot be bothered to police their own boards, why should I buy your type of game idea?