Thread: Torchlight2 3DS/WiiU versions

Torchlight2 3DS/WiiU versions

I have recently bought the Torchlight off of Steam and I really love this game. I am really excited to know that how this is going to run on the 3DS and even the coming WiiU surged. I am leaving this over here so that I can get idea that what the other people think about this. So if you have anything to say about this then please post that over here. I hope we will have a great discussion about this.

Re: Torchlight2 3DS/WiiU versions

The controls would be enormous too considering the touch screen lying on the bottom. You will be able to administer your items effortlessly and make use of magic flawlessly. There's so much prospective intended for Torchlight to take off on 3DS. I am also looking forward to on 3DS and it is even evaluated to Torchlight as well as Diablo, in fact. WiiU is heading to contain a touch screen tablet controller that plays Torchlight on top of a console will be in fact similar to playing PC/Mac versions.

I will not wait for the Torchlight 2 to get to 3DS or WiiU. I'll buy TL2 as soon as the Mac version comes out (since I only have a MacBook Pro at the moment). I've never played Diablo games but I heard it again in grade 8. I never had the curiosity to look into it. However, this is a surprise to me. Who here thinks that the games torch must reach 3DS and WiiU?

I doubt that it will take place. This is the WiiU (the hardware side of things) and I even think it has a release date for a port of TL2 and does not make much sense because it could be years before it left. As for the 3DS I also do not see how that would be exactly beneficial. 3DS hardware is nowhere near that of a computer or a console and requires more than the Xbox Live Arcade port and it is necessary for TL2 to work on it.

I bought this because I can actually see the Torchlight in 3DS because I have the system and you can see how it will function. To WiiU, it is suggestive to have Nintendo DS that there are two screens. That 6.2-inch screen has ample of space intended for the HUD, for articles, map and other things. Maybe I'm thinking ahead, but I'm sure about the version, if WiiU still makes the cut will be very close to the PC / Mac experience, such as interface 360 and PS3, as the. That's my thinking.

I know you like Nintendo, me too, but just the fact that Nintendo is now the league is in. The WiiU 360/PS3 is indeed more powerful than current consoles, but Sony and each one has its own in the next generation works so well. Markets are different and I do not think making a game from Nintendo at this stage of Doom, where they have tons and tons of cash out of "want to" projects, it might make financial sense.