Thread: Terrible Hotkeys in Torchlight 2

Terrible Hotkeys in Torchlight 2

I was playing the Torchlight 2 and found that it is having very bad hotkeys in other words it is having lack hereof at the same time the Diablo 2 is having outstanding hotkeys. Particularly as the old WoW player ever since 2005, I have raided used hotkeys as well as macros to simply utilize all spells with functions which WoW could present, about 25 dissimilar things to maintain track but in Torchlight I have problems using 2 dissimilar spells through this clumsy Tab key to modify spells.

Re: Terrible Hotkeys in Torchlight 2

I believe this proposal would be good for the upcoming MMO and what I think is that they are going to count your opinion, but not extremist. I understand that a wow player you want something similar to this but this is not an MMO and thus have TL1 Keys a few bad, but I think that while it would be better TL2 in all aspects of TL1. I think it would be better access keys or maybe a little better. Anyway I suggest you to take a chance or if you disagree just create a Ministry of Defense similar to what you want to look like Torchlight 2. I think with this mod as tools TL1 players have the chance to modify all we want.

Why do you abruptly imagine having the MMO? I am talking regarding hotkeys as well as comparing that with the WoW, it was to mention that numerous hotkeys are simply controlled as long as they are well put into practice. I play several dissimilar games and won't bother to see for mods intended for all of them, why I anticipate developers to encompass such straightforward essential features as of start.

You're comparing the ARPG game through a MMO and that's not fair. I do not know what to do with runic hotkeys in this second part of the trilogy but in a game like torches ARPG this is not as important to me and I personally like the keyboard shortcuts in the TL1. I care more about the overall quality of the game and the first game is awesome in general. It may be in the Torchlight MMO hotkeys and stuff like that will have a more significant role than in a game of ARPG.

You will be able to reassign the shortcut keys and I think that's the problem. You may reallocate, but people are accustomed to the "control" to allow easy access to do so. I'm not sure since I have not had problems with the default keys, but do not have to edit a file outside the torchlight to edit the keyboard shortcuts. I think it would certainly be easier to access some runic should consider.

You would be able to just utilize a few abilities immediately utilizing the other side and right, and utilizing the capacity keys to update what the rodent catches did. That made me freaky resulting from the fact that when I desired to start an ability I had to press the catch and afterward press the rodent catch. Torchlight altered this that permits you to issue straightforwardly with the capacity of a hotkey. Erasing a stride enhanced my gaming encounter. I make a point not to fathom how you could probably state that Diablo 2 is superior to the light of the lights in this respect.

I am pretty positive Torchlight 2 will incorporate a hotkey mapping GUI. To not combine one following most individuals whined about its do not have in TL 1 could be criminal. I will still likely purchase the amusement if this is not incorporated, but I could be extraordinarily baffled (it takes about 2 hours to put in an amusement. I put this item in an event I made while I was still in university and it was outrageously effortless). The foremost thing I do whenever I commission TL on a newfangled machine is remap the awful hotkeys to something more useable. Of every last trace of the amusements I have played in the past year, just the Witcher had usable default hotkeys.