Thread: God mode in Death space

God mode in Death space

Brought new game called Death space awesome game great high-end graphic started 25 days ago but still reach Course Correction yes guys I am really slow and that why I need your help I need to know is there is any keyboard cheat code so that I can enable god mode . want to finish this game quickly cant wait to know what happen at the end and I also know cheating is not worth finishing this game but guys you can understand why I am so desperately want to finish this game .

Re: Death space cheats code

I think god mode is available with trainer all you need to do is register and subscribe to web site which cranks out trainers for every popular game and they charge well worth yearly subscription fees but its worth mentioning you can get training without being member cause after certain time of the release of the game they make the trainer available to everyone I just check it . dead space has been out fo a while you can download that trainer for free

I myself tired in search of cheat code but never able to find one. Can you believe? This game doesn’t have any post regarding cheat for pc. Guess the developer of the game never let the cheat code for pc out, there are cheat codes for X- box though but not for pc. The best option I can seek is a trainer that gives you the secret of unlimited life, one hit kill and unlimited ammo etc. Hope these wont charge any thing I like this game very much and it’s frustrating not able to finish it

Ok I don’t know how I find these cheat after reading all other thread but I think this may certainly help your cause
    • Shift and G = Unlimited Life
    • Shift and Y = Unlimited Credits
    • Shift and H = Unlimited Ammo
    • Shift and P = Teleport
    • Shift and N = Unlimited Nodes
    • Shift and V = Unlimited Items
    • Shift and T = Unlimited Stasis
    • Shift and O = Save Position
    • Shift and K = One Hit Kill
    • Shift and U = Undo Teleport

That’s it guys that all I can fine user this and enjoy .