Thread: How much memory is enough for Black Ops?

How much memory is enough for Black Ops?

I am planning to buy black ops game, as I liked it very much interested in gaming, I saw this game at my friends place since then I am crazy about this game. I want to buy Ii but first I want to know more about its specifications and requirements before I buy , what if doesn’t work on my PC, as I have 2GBB Ram on my PC so is it enough? Or should I upgrade? How much should I upgrade? Waiting for a response, kindly help guys.

Re: How much memory is enough for Black Ops?

If you want to install Black Ops than I would recommend: Ram memory of upto6GB (3x2GB) minimum for a triple-channel system, and 8GB (2x4GB) minimum for a dual-channel system. As black games use a lot of high end graphics hence it requires a lot of rendering and processing speed. That’s the reason people are more concerned about their Ram while playing high end graphics game.

1st strike is 1400mb and acceleration 1700mb so like 3.5 GB of Ram memory should be sufficient but for a game to work efficiently a lot of things should be taken into consideration things like Processor clock speed, graphic card, monitor resolution, your mother board etc. but ram memory for playing black Ops required minimum should be approximately 4GB and if you want flawless performance than 8GB would be more than enough.

II have posted the minimum requirements for the game below hope its help you. Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista / XP any version of Vista & Windows 7, processor: Intel Core two Duo E6600 two.4GHz / AMD Phenom X3 8750 two.4GHz Or Better/Faster CPURAM: two GB Or Better Video/Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 256 MB / ATI Radeon X1950Pro 256 MB Or Better/Faster Video/Graphics Card Special Requirements: Shader three.0 Or Better AND DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Maximum free hard drive12 GB

I make sure my specs at the left, I have a lower spec sandy (non k).I am playing BO at 1080p maxed out 4xAA and I am getting 91fps rock solid, 125 if I change the worth in the configuration. Walking 275.33 whql, win 7 x64 sp1.Nvcp is set to high quality setting, single display mode, power management set to prefer upper limit performance (I advice to set yours as this).Both is updated to newest steam patch. Definitely something is wrong together with your rig; beside the difference in ram I have there is no point in to getting such low performance. Also don't biter about low GPU usage. If I sync it I’m getting about 39-63% of usage and still it never drops below 91fps.As contrast, my laptop computer with an x9000@3,6 GHz and a 9800m gtx in sli @ 620/1550/900 maxes out the game at 1200p (4xAA all Additional,16xAF) with an typical of 75fps.

Sometimes high end games do have FPS limits. For e.g. games Like GTA that you can set the FPS Limit to on or off. And if that’s not enough, than if Activision and Trey arch did something to the PC Version. The latest updates should be necessary to delete those FPS problems. Game developing companies do keep on changing their compatible configurations in the race to produce the highest end games.