Thread: Number of SE Units one can encompass in Panzer corps

Number of SE Units one can encompass in Panzer corps

I like to play this game and utilize my free time by playing this game. I have some doubts about this and that I want to clear here. After 3 scenarios (Poland, Norway, Low Countries) I obtained 3 SE units. But after next scenario (France) I don't got anything. I don’t know the reason for this. What the rules about SE units? What the maximum of SE units? Please reply on this. Thank you!!!

Re: Number of SE Units one can encompass in Panzer corps

You can just obtain 3 SE units; they don't take up a consumption slot so it's like getting 3 extra slots each map. Just ensure to place them all before you deploy the last allowable unit. It's a little quirk, but once all the slots are used up, you can't place any of the SE units you may have left. Also, SE units can be upgraded just like other units (although their upgrade options are more limited).

There might be some possible way by which you can change the amount of SE Units that you are getting within the campagne mode. But I think that if you do so then it will lead to crash the balance of the game so my suggestion to you is not to do such thing with this. Lets see what other people say regarding this in the upcoming posts.

It can be done by reducing the core by 2 and the bonus up to 5 slots. I know it’s possible to change it so you can buy SE units but it’s more fun to get them by dececive victorys. If you want to have more than 3 SE units, it is possible to open the scenario editor, add some amount of SE units to the scenario that starts the campaign (Poland) and then you carry these SE units with you for your entire campaign.

If you replace all the infantry with SE infantry, and tanks with SE tanks, for example, these units will follow you through your entire campaign, bypassing the normal 3 SE limit. I have to put them on the map like the regular units and not like aditional bonus units I get when i make a dececive victory?