Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The things which should be remain in Torchlight 2 from Torchlight 1

Video Games

Old 31-07-2011

The things which should be remain in Torchlight 2 from Torchlight 1

As the title of this particular thread what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I let you know that I have played the previous version of the Torchlight 2 and there was couple of things which I wanted to change into the upcoming game Torchlight 1. Let me know if you are having any useful information to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 31-07-2011

Re: The things which should be remain in Torchlight 2 from Torchlight 1

I have played the previous version of the Torchlight 1 and I really donít wanted to have the losing of the mouse cursor. The size as well as shape of the cursor which is with the all of the flashing happening on the screen which is made by me loose the cursor to be often. I really love to get the damage number into the game but if there is a critical message into the game I think it seems to be quite frustrating while playing the game on the computer of yours.
Old 31-07-2011

There is big message box into the game which can be stated as YOUR PET HAS RETURNED !. it is simply get prompted into the exactly half of the battle of the game and after that all the actions of the game gets stopped. It seems to be a really action killer into the game and I really hate to get the same into the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game has consider all the points and they will work ion the same to get the requirement of all the users.
Old 31-07-2011

According to me it seems to be quite difficult to figure out the find ember for the specific kind of the quest. There are couple of quest which will not allow to find out the ember into the game. it is more worse than trying to search the flayer dungeon.. there should be something which allow you to interchange the floor number with the floor names into the game. So I think this particular thing will not be included in upcoming game.
Old 31-07-2011

There was lack of progression into the game. I mean there should be something into the game which will let you to give a great stamina and it will give you sense of progression which means that the characters of yours has become more and more stronger. Also they will be able to run the farther and they should also cast more and more spells which you are having ever before. If it gets happens than it will give you great sense of achievement and progression.
Old 31-07-2011

In the previous version of the game there was an issue while targeting enemies. There was very fast movement of the characters and enemies into the game. also I am expecting that there will be targeting scheme was quite more intelligent. I have noticed that there was picking up the loot was quite frustrating . I am looking to have W,A, S, D movement keys in the game. I really donít like to click when I wanted to attack on the enemy.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,