Thread: About single player campaign for Torchlight 2

About single player campaign for Torchlight 2

Well I am looking to play the game Torchlight 2 which is going to be release in this particular month. Before I go and purchase this particular game I wanted to confirm certain thing with this particular game. Well tell me can I have Co-Op version of the game? and what about the single player mode of the game? Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: About single player campaign for Torchlight 2

There was an announcement from the developer of the game which seems to be fully playable for the single player campaign. I am sure that there would be same campaign for the single player as well as multiplayer campaign. I am expecting that the single player game would be highly improved and people will really love to play the single player mode of the game on their system. I am hoping this particular game will more enjoyable.

I am expecting that there would be mods available which is used to improve the multiplayer gaming. However it would be the great thing to have if there is an expansion of the single player gaming from the developer side. There are many games into the market which is seems to be forgetting the single player mode of the game. they are either cutting down the single player mode of the game or there is nothing worth to play the single player mode of the game.

I have gone through lots of forums and I have found that there are will 50% of the single player gaming as well as 50% of the multiplayer gaming from the developer of this particular game. if this particular thing true and it gets happen than I am sure that all the gamers are going to be great fun while playing this particular game. let see what happens into nearby future and I let you know as I come to know further details.

Well I agree that there would be same campaign for both the single player as well as multiplayer gaming. So both MP as well as SP mode of the game will have equal fun. Yes there would be more difficulty level in the game as it gets progressed. I am not sure but there would be random content generation and there should be replay value for the game. Well I think we should wait for the announcement from the developer of the game.

I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide something which will let you to retire the character which you are supposed to play in the game. also you will be able to pick up the new character if you really wanted to get in the game. yes you are right there will be no difference into both single player as well as multiplayer in terms of the campaign. Also there should replay for the march and it there should be greater loot rewards into the game.