Thread: What will be next for the Torchlight 2?

What will be next for the Torchlight 2?

I have come to know about the lots of rumors about the game Torchlight 2. The developer of the game are looking to introduce strategy which will avoid the Diablo 3 and they are looking to really wide range of the margin on any of the side. The previous version of the game was got the great success and now I am thinking what is going to be happen for the game which is going to be introduce. Let me know the speculation of yours over here in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What will be next for the Torchlight 2?

Well looking at the thing which you have mentioned over here I wanted to tell you that the developer of the game has announced that Torchlight 2 and Diablo 3 will help each other. If both games are really good than it will generate interest of the people in the ARPD into the General. Well the developer of the game is looking to get more and more money from the game so that they can gain more and more profit.

I was pro player of the game Diablo on the battle.net servers. I am going to ignore the releasing of Diablo 3 totally. Also I am expecting that there will not be very less or no part of the D3. However the game Torchlight is concerned we are going to have great fun in terms of single player as well as online playing. Also you can have MMO style play while playing this particular game Torchlight 2.

According to me the game should be released until and unless it is ready for releasing. I think Torchlight MMO is going to be quite successful if the host is dilligence and stamp which is out of the heating and real-money transactions from the outside of the legitimate item shop. I am hoping there should not be dependent on the browser when you are supposed to login in order to play this particular game Torchlight 2.

As far as the Torchlight 2 non MMO will be quite excellent if you are going to have true peer 2 peer gaming LAN or something like IPX-style connectivity. If you wanted to enjoy the gaming of Torchlight 2 completely than I recommend that you should simply go for Private Servers. According to me it would be quite expensive to keep running the persistent world for the MMO. I think logistics seems to be nightmare for the fair gaming environment.

I think there will be single player mode of the game into D3. There was single player of mode into the previous version of the game that is D2. So I am suspecting that the same thing will also happen with the D3. But there would not be proper offer for the SP version into the upcoming game. but still I would like to wait for the announcement from the developer end so that we can figure out the entire thing for this particular game.