Thread: Enemies/Bosses in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Enemies/Bosses in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I just thought about the enemies/bosses we will be seeing in the game. Since no one had made a list of them. I decided to make one myself. But I can’t get any idea about this, or I can say I can’t get any information or any detail about this. Anyone have any idea about all this Enemies/Bosses? Please if anyone has any idea or any suggestion on this than please know mw and please provide me the detailed information if anyone has.

Re: Enemies/Bosses in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

It would be nice to include Lickers and Hunters for nostalgia. Doesn't mean I've changed my mind about the game though. You know including past RE monsters like Tyrants, hunters, William Birkin would make this game way better. You think Capcom would get the hint by now; those enemies cater to this game to because they are all fast. As much as I want zombies in there, i don’t know because most of them are slow. You can definitely have crimson heads though.

The Army Base I'm referring to is the RE4 stage also called island. I put it under other because I don’t know if it's going to be in a boss mode stage or in a regular mercenary’s mode as a mini-boss like the executioner. I have a good eye for details so figured out it were Army Base kind of fast. Can explain in detail if you’re interested. Well I have a theory about the Ganados. Ganados and town majini's is basically the same enemies but the town majini's have the right animations for the RE5 melee system. With the zealots already in the game they probably felt that the Ganados was obsolete.

In the case of RE: TM3D. They put popular characters in the game from the beginning (Chris, Claire, Jill, and Wesker), which are people say "Oh, my favorite character in this game, let me go buy it!" Then, when RE: stop transfer of money TM3D, Capcom is releasing most popular characters (Leon and Ada, possibly) as DLC so they can keep making money with the game. It is not difficult to understand. Same with RE5. Jill is a very popular among fans. The fans were very upset with a small amount of screen time of Jill in RE5, Capcom, and I knew because I sent a message about it and told me that they knew.

I think most of us understand exactly how Capcom makes money. But as an old-school player who has played games since the NES original, absolutely despise making DLC cheap and expensive. I have no problem with him when he adds a lot of material for the game for a reasonable price, as add-on packs of older PC games did, or what some of the DLC for the last few games do not. However, game companies are becoming lazy and greedy, to accuse people of things that should have been released with the game and in some cases even to the disc from the beginning.

I'm fine with DLC as long as warranted and substantial reality. For Leon, it is popular, but that does not mean that a minor character in his most recent game to do before him. Krauser should be DLC Leon. Also, if they need a safe way to make money with your dlc simple, offer real maps and characters (the least represented darker, of course). Given the current size of the maps and the fact that they are reduced versions of the original € 5 for 3 new maps that would not be reasonable and anyone who had bought the game I'm sure they take over pretty easily.