Thread: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: Wondercon impressions

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: Wondercon impressions

I guess you can take this information with a grain of salt, but a friend of a friend who tried was playable demo of this game Wondercon. I'm a little confused by Rebecca was available at the event. Well, considering Capcom announced the game Jill is back in September and then announced again that is in the game, maybe just not handling the PR for this game very well. From the sound of it, maybe there was a beta version of the game available complete construction at Wondercon, instead of the small show with only one public meeting and the people as in other events.

Re: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: Wondercon impressions

I mostly follow RE and have been disappointment after disappointment. Something must be done because I'm getting sick and tired of Capcom is not listening. We have many ideas about this and even about Capcom and ask them to just look and say, "Let’s do something completely different, that's what they want." We buy their products, so I do not understand why you ignore our opinion. Because all Capcom’s mercenaries will leave, taking into account the way they are driving now is a lot of games on shelves across the country with no one buying them.

I am afraid it will catch up with them long. Note that they do listen, rarely in recent times, but they do. But it seems that Capcom has become quite disconnected from their fans and do not know why, it just seems like we are milking the last time and I cannot stand. I hate to say, but even my MVC3 is collecting dust now because of what appears to be a bunch of lazy development options (I love to watch the fight cards waiting for a partido. Again, just back to the ball, and if they do I fear will end up like Square Enix.

If I remember the last time that Capcom listened to the fans was when they added extra content for Resident Evil 5, and look what it turned out - both Lin and were better than the main game! Not to mention the addition of Barry and Becca to Mercs to please long time fans, it was amazing - I know people who bought the game for that reason alone! They also added RE5 exclusive boring characters, but I am convinced that it was more due to the ease of inclusion was then fan demand.

When Capcom listens to us, good things happen. You would think they realize that right now. However, we hardcore fans of the series, unfortunately a very small percentage of people who play the new Resident Evil games. Most reviews of the games are based on how games standing with current standards and if they are doing something new, rather than depending on how Resident Evil is not more. Gambling has become a great casual thing now basically anyone can do it, and feels like a winner!

I myself also playing the Wondercon build, the only thing that seems off here is that Rebecca Chambers was available, though it’s very possible that the person playing saw Jill Valentine (who was available in my play through) and thought it was her, though she was in her BSAA outfit, not RE1. That, and the fact he said most of the characters were locked, are the only things that seem a bit incorrect. There were 8 character slots, but 6 of them were available, the 6 being the confirmed characters (though it's possible that one of the six wasn't available, I don't seem to remember seeing Krauser's availability.

It being first practice game, and other things to do at Wondercon, I limited myself to the character I wanted to play the most. I knew Jill and Wesker were announced recently the characters, but as I see it, is the first time I played the game, all characters were new to me. I also read before HUNK had the advantage most satisfying kills in a preview. In addition, during my play through, I could not understand with a knife. I was just hopping from 3DS game to 3DS game, so I apologize if my impressions are not professionally, I wish I could be more detailed and took time to play extensively this demo.