Thread: Environments in Trackmania 2: Canyon

Environments in Trackmania 2: Canyon

Hello guys on some French site I saw some pics of this game. And I saw different Environments for every race. And after that I went on a YouTube for more details of this game and its environment and I found it’s really nice. But still I am confused about this game. Regarding to this same environment I am having doubt, is t same in game? After getting answer of this question I will download or buy this game. So please share your replies as soon as possible.

Re: Environments in Trackmania 2: Canyon

Any information obtained is correct. I have to start saving now for a new PC ManiaPlanet, I can see the screens look remarkable, and I hope the environments really come alive as TMU can be a bit static. And as the game is concerned, I hope it really is completely different from all other environments TM. Floret remember saying that you will have the same quality as the change in tm forever where you can adjust itself to PC0 to PC3.

Sure I could be better in the larger, but very nice and a very good speed in a small setting. It is even hard to believe (however obviously we also, since we did it ourselves) the map within TM2 test runs at 55-65 fps a Revo Acer I pay money for a year ago. Not signify that it will release the player or multiplayer, however we believe it is still faster than the United Nations. It's a relief that I have to upgrade my pc, but still seen in the graphs. It's great that a map in the trial game runs at a speed of 50 to 60 fps.

I must say, impressive for Nadeo are always thinking about players with low-end computers. Because of my studies, only a laptop to carry around and I have my PC at home, where I return again in two weeks. So if you had to wait every two weeks to get home and play the Mania again, I go crazy, but now I can play with them during the week on my laptop and enjoy their supposedly (as seen from the screenshots) awesome graphics for the weekend at home.

I do not like the idea of physics to climate change - which would add to the randomness in game. Having said that, I'm used to thoughts in terms TMU - TM2 come into view to have many more options through maniascript and that will modify the approach we played. I'm happy to perceive what Nadeo can do and work from there. At what time the vehicle was introduced, I stated that it he was deceived we used simply the video. Moods cannot be changed on top of the fly.

I was playing the game at 20-25 fps on the lowest level and I can tell you is not really playable. Could play and make good times to chat, but was more or less out of the question. Once I got my new PC I was able to play much better and faster too. If people cannot buy a new PC to try to get an update. A new video card will do the trick. There is a difference of 10 to 30 fps. In the 10's like seeing photos instead of video. 30 and over are normal numbers. Playable is 30 normally, because at 25 there is a small difference, but you can still play.

Sometimes have flaws the game 25-30 and mostly 35 to 40 and is to play, even if you need a bit to think when I turn away now, I get that corner there and I'm a little too late with management. I guess the three surrounding first Valle, Valle and freezing. Because in my eyes, they catch the environments, which have begun - Trackmania 1.0 - desert, rally, snow. I am sure that all cars behave differently from what he has done. I think it's fairly safe to assume that we will have a wide range of handling the cars again.