Thread: will Trackmania 2:Canyon replaces Trackmania United Forever

will Trackmania 2:Canyon replaces Trackmania United Forever

Occasionally I consider that TM2 will reinstate TMUF and so it takes TMUF her community. However possibly it will take a number of players from the United Nations that as well? Because TM2 various environments I'm pretty sure it fits well eSports. I am afraid that most players do not play TMNF. It is the biggest problem, but I worked hard with TMNF in eSports, and I hope that I am forced to start from 0 with a new Trackmania, setting for sport. But even if you do not fit eSports, it is possible that players prefer Trackmania TMNF 2 instead, which is fine of course - not anything next to them - nevertheless can cause injure to community development TMNF.

re: will Trackmania 2:Canyon replaces Trackmania United Forever

Well, I consider not much will modify. As you thought, most TMUF players will change to TM2 in a long term. However in the "old" TM, players Nations TMUF tested and simply a few remained there, most returned to TMN. In addition the vast amount of other players within the TMN not still tries. And I imagine the identical to occur through TM2: TMU players change to TM2, TMN players stay behind inside TMN.

I think they just made the separation between the MTE and clearer TMN. TMNF remains an electronic sports game does not change, whereas TM2 is likely to replace TMU with people moving more, and MS and quality management to be in TMU-style with multiple environments, I do not really see them as pure e-sports games moreover. It is for all time possible that interest in e-sports in these games is developed, depends on the reputation and difficulty, I guess, but remain a discipline different from existing, well established game TMNF Stadium, and it is clear that the players aren't planning to move to a different environment in the short term.

The scene of Nations is likely to remain more or less the same; I would not worry too much. I think we will see the main part of the scene together despite TM2 pass. I guess we'll have to start talking about this on ET leagues still be so first season in 3 brand new environments will be great, but I cannot really wait for that. No idea who will be the best at what etc, exciting times ahead! It just does not feel like calling it "sport" and all that nonsense that the pro-gaming candidates.

Perhaps one of the rooms will be released in the wild, as the stadium TM. How will this affect the eSports community is only part of the question, since there are still thousands of players who play for fun on TMN tracks at full speed. Be persuaded to move to the new system fairly easily, I think! I think it will unite the community of current players, past and future. Rush Riders rise from the dead and unite to return to being the best team in the world.

I think at first people in the TMN is the beginning, probably will ignore and not show much interest in the TM2. Other than as time goes on people will start to provide it an attempt and optimistically love. They obviously spend enough money to start a project as massive as ManiaPlanet and I think this "4 room-by-year for 19 €" the system is very friendly either by the publisher. Obviously, it's hard to say because you have not yet been released, but there is some evidence in the past that will not unite, or divide.

Re: will Trackmania 2:Canyon replaces Trackmania United Forever

Each time a new Trackmania is out (TMO -> TMS -> TMN) of the community in general, was with him. There were exceptions, however the majority moved to the latest game. Nevertheless, at what time TMN came out, which was the primary time I had a free TM and was the original time the game had the occasion to go to ESWC. Still at what time TMU was at large, the majority people who bought were the ones who had earlier TM or had never played any earlier than.