Thread: In Trackmania 2: Canyon how to convert the coppers to planets

In Trackmania 2: Canyon how to convert the coppers to planets

As it is not clear to me what exactly if the planets will be free play money paid, still wondering what can be done with existing copper coins. We have saved for a long time at first to start a 100K server, but unfortunally when we get there, no more than 100K admitted servers. We really hope there is a change of copper coins to the planets in some technique possible, for the reason that it would be unfortunate to start a new savings.

Re: In Trackmania 2: Canyon how to convert the coppers to planets

That would be nice, but knowing that it will be a separate party TMF ManiaPlanet and TM2 (TMF will not be integrated in the MP and will remain compatible), I doubt that is the case. I really hope that everything will be new TM2 and TM1 achievements with no connection will be left. It would still be new and independent; the question is whether there is any possible conversion option. Although the planets will remain current for real money (not sure if this is correct, however this was made by Nadeo some time before), it is understandable that the copper on the planet, the alteration is not possible.

I'm sure you will not be possible because there are billions of pieces of copper TMUF. Then it would make very little money. It would be unintelligent Nadeo / Ubisoft, whether they will permit. For the reason that it would be a stupid move through Nadeo it would cost, and profits from Ubisoft. Ubisoft did not permit the things that cost income. However, as the planets clear how or what function will be, so I understand that this is not (yet) linked to real money. And if the planets will be money free play (only purchased separately Envo improvements) this would be greatly appreciated.

Why make copper coins to the planets around, to play devil's advocate? I'm pretty sure it transferred from TMO, TMS, TMN, or even when TMU / F / NF were released. We all had to start over. The great equalizer, if you will. Otherwise it would be simply unfair to new players, for example, if you have fewer planets official solo albums. So they have less is a good record. Since this thing because copper probably died around 50% of the race drivers who wanted to make records, but that simply were not possible due to low copper revenues.

Well, there's a problem. All games were produced by Nadeo before TM2/SM/QM belongs to the interactive approach. Now the new members of Ubisoft. Nadeo's it for, but the owner has the rights to dissimilar companies. Nadeo and required to start afresh through a ManiaPlanet as I have understood. So optimistically there will be no bonus for TMU (F) owners, even though the self. TM2/SM/QM be a new era of MMO games, and is designed for Nadeo, so I hope it's great!

However, it would be good for people who have created a lot of TM, such as servers, etc had any advantage manialink TM2. These people have obtained copper, most of them did. (Those who bought TMU) have the "economy" of running TM and kept running. To motivate people to do the same for TM ² some kind of bonus would be helpful. Not only to reward but also to give the game a nice boost from the start. Perhaps only people who pay 100,000 coins of copper to start an organization have an organization for free or for a better price in TM2 or something.