Thread: No Plans To Add Leon in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

No Plans To Add Leon in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Resident Evil producer Kawata told that Capcom has no plans for downloadable content for Resident Evil: The mercenaries 3D. So if there is DLC which means Leo will not join the fight for survival with the other eight. Kawata excuse not to use mercenaries Leon in 3D is that "everything is tied with Resident Evil:. Raccoon City" On the other hand, Kawata said that if the fans want they'll have Leon as downloadable content after the launch of games!

Re: No Plans To Add Leon in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I think Capcom have struggled a bit in this game and have a stage or two of the games most of the RE, and characters to represent each. Perhaps it would have collected below. But all they did was to use the assets of RE4 / 5 less León. If the fans want DLC will give you. Have not we been discussing on the site that almost everyone because I do not know, the game was announced. And Leon cannot do it because it is busy with ORC? Well, then why Chris, Jill, and Wesky this when they clearly have to deal Revelations.

I knew it this doesn't surprise me at all. I knew they went about making this game the wrong way. How pathetic is that, just 8 characters, really? And you revealed all the playable characters to, that was real smart. Wow and the chances of a console version are so low now because not many people are going to buy this game. It’s a high priced DLC, that’s basically what this is. Capcom’s greed really got the best of them this time. Smh, oh well there goes that dream.

Wait for it to say that Leo will not be mercenaries because he is engaged in the operation Raccoon City, which is the stupidest thing I've heard. It's not a real person who can be in two games and Jill and Chris will be in the Apocalypse, but not saying no to tie the game. This is just a total crap just 8 playable characters and need us to pay DLC Leon. I am perhaps not going to purchase this game because not sufficient and the characters with an inane reason for not including Leon and need us to pay for DLC.

I'm pretty sure that is not true. Actually, do not take too long to include this character. From my perspective, is one of the most important RE character with one of the largest base of fans of the RE series with a new movie. So Leo is forced to be included for publicity purposes at least. I'm really surprised, but I still do not believe completely. Maybe a DLC patch can be designed after the ORC are looking something around the end of this year.

Even with the other characters having an equal fan base, Leon always seems to steal the spotlight in everything. He is the most requested character for RE: TM3D right now, so you know if Capcom put him in he would be the only character that gets used. Wesker's already in the game. Yeah I heard that the entire RE4 and RE5 Mercenaries cast would be playable too, but I guess not. Like you said, there probably won't be any new characters in this game besides Claire.

Leon is the most popular because it seemed very clear from the outset that he would be in it. Do not even need an introduction. The fact that they are acquiring a major character is absurd for us to exploit. Leon had to be there, would be popular, but would not steal the spotlight. In fact, Leon was one of the least popular in RE4 Mercs! The people so excited to play as Krauser bit fierce and cold and seduce Ada. Not to mention that Krauser and Wesker, where the top level list of becoming the most popular.

Leon not being popular in RE4 Mercenaries probably had something to do with him being playable in the ENTIRE campaign. So of course people would want to play as Ada, Krauser, Hunk, and Wesker because they were someone new to play as. Same with Chris and Sheva! They were playable on the entire campaign, so of course we didn't want to play as them on the Mercenaries. We played as Wesker and Jill because they were 2 new people to play as.