Thread: Barry Burton revealed in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Barry Burton revealed in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

One great Surprise for all, I don’t know that anyone here know about this or not but, Barry Burton has lastly been revealed. It seems like he'll play like he did in Resident Evil 5, he has a Handgun, Magnum and a Sniper Rifle. And the Popokarimu is definite to be a boss. So, anyone know about the? Their goes all eight characters. Now I wonder if they will be more characters in the game. What’s your thought about this? Anymore idea?

Re: Barry Burton revealed in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

We will never see the stars Jill. I am also glad Barry is in it and everything but why Claire is the only original character in the game. Everyone else was in RE4 / 5 Mercs. I wanted to see new characters such as Luis Sera and Irving. She was too relaxed and accepted after a while, showing no real signs of long-term psychological trauma or even fear. She screamed, ran arnd, Cattle killed without the help of Leon or arms, screamed, and ran like a normal person.

Excella was evil and cold hearted, Ashley is an innocent Presidents daughter. An innocent daughter most likely wouldn’t wield weapons now would she, and a cold hearted evil villain would have all the weapons in the world right? There you go, like I said Ashley doesn't fit in this game mode. Sorry, if she were to ever be in Mercs, she would be an Easter egg and for laughs. She would never be taken seriously. Why do you think they excluded her from re4 Mercs?

You’re being sarcastic. Unless you count "snarky" as an emotion (which it isn't) Leon showed nothing in RE4. He acted "cool" throughout the entire game, Krauser acted way to badass to be real, aka fake, same with Ada and Ashley and everyone else in RE4. Re4 was one over the top action game; nobody in real life would ever act like anyone of those characters. Showing emotion once, even then showing it so forced is not the same.

I disagree; I was trying to act really cool. The only thing that separates him from others is that it succeeds; it is quite soft and very obvious? Yes, but he is tough and it's just a shame that he is not in Mercs. Because actually likes. On the other hand I've always liked the secondary characters more like Luis, Josh and Barry. RE5 was better at creating characters not as false by the addition of emotions in the character instead of going for the "rule of cool", but the plot in general was horrible and the way the characters acted In order to keep the plot progress was worth palm face.

But that's the thing; he was trying to act cool, instead of just being cool. This was evident at the scene of his death, and I think given the nature of life much more than any other character in the game. He was a scientist working for Saddler, learned of their plans of world domination, and realized he had been part of the problem all the time. So he tried to stop him doing everything he could, until wangpaled. Furthermore, I agree with you - he was actually a sympathetic character.

Leon didn’t act like a cool guy. He just stayed calm. He's trained to handle situations like that and especially after what he went through in Raccoon City, I don’t think I would be scared of any of that stuff. He probably knows that if you panic, it throws off your concentration and you end up getting yourself killed. There are people like that. They train people in Black Ops to handle themselves in very difficult situations.