Thread: What would it take to put Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D on your list of games to buy

What would it take to put Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D on your list of games to buy

As we all know, there have been some disappointments with Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D has resulted in total loss of interest in the game with a number of fans. Here is a list of disappointments I've seen mentioned by fans.
    1. Downgraded maps
    2. 8 characters, 5 of which comes from Resident Evil 5
    3. Last but not least, the exclusion of Leon S. Kennedy
    4. Stages only coming from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5

So my question for us, the fans, is what it would take to put Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D games on your list to buy? I'm still going to buy the game, but I really like to see join the cast Leon!

Re: What would it take to put Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D on your list of games to buy

I know he has "more than 30 missions," but that is as vague. Although the development team is being limited resources, which are no excuse for the lack of creativity. Yes, power and weapons are customizable, but I want to see them work with what they have and create new ways for fun and nostalgic to play the game. Think about how "hackers" toy with Mercs in RE5 for the PC, and it's kind of what I'm talking about.

Re: What would it take to put Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D on your list of games to buy

This game is an experiment, and a way for Capcom to dip their toes in the water. I get that. But try out new things, like character-specific modes relating to their canonical skills, or inside jokes for long time fans of the series. Show me that the development team tried and cared. That's what I want. And if the 3DS can handle it, I want versus. Just solo and co-op will get boring much more quickly without direct competitive play of some sort.

From what I've seen so far of mercenaries in 3D do not see very well, all that is tempting me to buy this is the demonstration of Revelations (well done Capcom, stuffing a demo of a game that should not be from a long time ago not all fans of the game is concerned, I see what I did there), I think I'll be holding off until I have seen.
    1. Content from games other than RE4 and RE5, like stages and enemies
    2. Bigger character roster, Carlos, Mikhail, Leon and Ada, any of them and others would be welcome
    3. Bigger variety in modes, would be nice to see a remade Battle Mode or Operation Mad Jackal, after all, they are basically the "original" Mercenaries modes
    4. Maybe Versus

It's not just that Leon should take four bullets. There are tons of others that should be in. The promise of adding more to it than what has been announced and action to fulfill that promise. Just basically have the entire cast of RE1, plus beau, Krauser, and Claire. So at least the promise of more characters to come. That in reality or a legitimate excuse for excluding something or just BSing to complete the faces of the fans (for example: "If the fans want something, we'll do as we're always watching what they say" may be true in some cases but not when it seems that Capcom is doing the opposite of what fans are saying)

I may purchase it but it’s not in my must have list. The thing that would make the game more attractive if it had more characters and more interesting maps which would also take us back to the old Raccoon City. Plus, if they do have versus mode, I seriously hope that it would allow more than just 4 characters. These are pretty much the only short coming I could find regarding the game which is stopping it from having the game in my "must have list."

In fact, I'm getting this game. Complaints that are made are not really that big. I do not care if there are some characters or stages that I wanted as long as the game play is good and the game is solid. This will be a good game is just Resident Evil fans wanted his high expectations. Moreover, this was disclosed in the same month in Ocarina of Time and 3D update for the browser and Eshop. This game is more likely to be made to give fans an idea of what will be as revelations. So, in other words, as Super Smash Bros. is released to show what the character models could look at new games for the system.

Valve continues offer free content through Steam, XBL is that makes them charge. The reason is that steam is owned by Valve, and Xbox is not. Microsoft wants to make money with these DLC packs to accommodate the use of the server for a long period of time, while the valve is "free" aspect as a way to get more people to buy digital downloads through Steam. They are different business models, not necessarily to be like Microsoft "will be charged!" They allow updates and downloadable content from time to time, but do not let anyone Favoritism Company charges each and Microsoft cut.