Thread: Is Trackmania 2: Canyon contain different cars for each environment

Is Trackmania 2: Canyon contain different cars for each environment

Hello guys I saw some trailer of this game on YouTube and now I am thinking to buy this game. But still I am confused with this game. Is this game containing different cars for every appropriate environment? Keep in mind past Trackmania games, every environment has dissimilar cars for more information Island, Coast, and Bay. However will they have dissimilar cars in every environment? I have perceived the Valley car commencing Trackmania 2 trailer.

Re: Is Trackmania 2: Canyon contain different cars for each environment

What type of query is supposed to be? Obviously, there will be dissimilar cars amid dissimilar physics for every environment. It's been similar to all TM games. It is a ordinary thing; there is simply one car and a physical environment. As will be well on TM2. They used the car Valley Canyon, since it is more appropriate for the desert of American style. That's why I think there will be dissimilar cars in all surroundings, at the same time as within Tmu (f).

Makes sense. But then the next logical question is, in the Valley of the trailers released, the physics were similar to those of the canyon that leads to the question, leading physics Valley Canyon, subtle differences cannot see nor are you going to redo the physics of Valle in the light of the canyon? The fact that the vehicle moved through the Valley Canyon to the environment does not necessarily mean moving through the physical as well.

Just keep in mind that even though the physics are similar, they are only similar in that they run in the same game engine (for example, I've noticed that the bays of physics are very similar to the stage of physics). This is able to as well be Nadeo is able to perceive how the physics implemented in the Canyon are regarding the difference in the Valley and the third environment. Anyway, long story - Yes, there will be different cars. And do not worry; someone will end up releasing the Canyon model car for use in other environments.

Hello, I am not agree with you. According to my knowledge you cannot say who had the physical valley canyon. The reason is that there was no official Vally-physical for us. We do not know him. So you cannot say, went to the canyon. What does it mean that he knew nothing about it? We had a trailer. Thus two trailers that were merged, or one that is divided, I'm not sure. However either way, we can observe the car's performance.

We show the exact physical valley. So I do not know anything about the physics of the valley. Nadeo did not say hey here you have the valley physic. That’s why we cannot articulate that this is the physics of the valley, no. And I think Nadeo has not even done with the physics of the valley. I estimate things are still improving. Possibly they took some important parts of the valleys physical and transferred to the barrel. But then it is called physical and non-canyon valley.

If you look at the first video of TM2, you can see the cars go much slower and sliding aside as the physical cost of style, and the trailer Canyon, the cars go faster and look like an island style . However, it could be that the trailer has accelerated the gun clips on it, so who knows. One thing has changed through the cars physics. Speed, weight, adherence were worked through the team. This is what I am thinking regarding to it.