Thread: Why Capcom Twisted The Truth about Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Why Capcom Twisted The Truth about Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Do you remember when Capcom said: "We will have people from all over the world of Resident Evil representing each party"? Well, they were not lying. So you see Capcom was telling the truth when they said they would have the characters of each game. It's the same eight characters. I'd rather have less than half that at full price and pay more than it should have been there in the future.

Re: Why Capcom Twisted The Truth about Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I find it completely contradictory that early when this game was announced they said dlc was planned thus cementing the fear of "disc locked content" or in the case of the 3DS "cartridge locked content" only to know say that dlc isn't planned but are excluding major characters (Leon, Sheva, Ada) despite the 3DS being perfectly capable of handling dlc. It seems they don't want to cause a panic (which failed miserably). So there's more than one truth Capcom "twisted".

So much to keep using the same shit maybe only killed some of the characters in this way can be used the same shit over and over again Capcom are nothing now golden age was ps1 ps2 now it is a half finished games and DLC. So they can take back and burn the ground, because that's what makes it and after MVC3 is keeping my eyes on Capcom games. It sure would be fun to have more characters than Mercs have not been in before. Imagine making fun of Alfred the executioner when dealing with your melee special.

I honestly think all of the major characters even including side characters as dlc should've been i n this since it’s supposed to be a FULL MERC game. Excella deserves a spot, well because I just love her. Even Ricardo, Alfred and Human Alexia, Ashley etc. Each character should have their own set of weapons they can use and abilities. Like Ashley being able to only throw lamps XD and Spencer with a wheelchair run over finish!

I am very upset that will not include Leon and Ada in this game. It makes me so mad to think that using maps RE4 and not allow players to play. As RE4s most popular characters of Leon and Ada. This sort of thing has happened before. When the mercenary of the meeting was released and suddenly we realized we could not use the old characters with new Mercs. I regret to say that without Leon and Ada to be included in this game. I'm not going to buy it.

There must be more reasons than "Leon and Ada" not in it. It is literally a mini-game extra $ 40 and still cannot do something as simple as giving us a complete list of characters, levels are attenuated (due to the specifications 3DS, but that means there must be more maps) of missions may be shallow as hell and the lack of respect or 4 player co-op that could easily be supported. And the lack of original characters that are not Claire or enemies / maps. This is literally a big game for recycling.

I can deal with the fact that they have recycled the old maps and extends into 30 missions, and I do agree that the character models look smooth and settings screens I've seen. But as a big RESI fan as the PS ONE from not having two of my most beloved characters see is enough for me not to get this game. Mercs game all the time online with my ps3 and its fun because of the cooperative, this game does not count. But before he was deceived by the situation of characters in Mercs meeting I will not go down that road again.