Thread: Who hope for Updated Character in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Who hope for Updated Character in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Since there will be a demo Revelation trapped in the cartridge that better than Chris and Jill include costumes of Revelations as alters. This is a disappointment, but I really would not make much sense to be killing livestock and Majini in DPR or Arklay mansion. And now we have Operation Raccoon City has announced it is expecting something from the inclusion of the Mercs of this new title to make it the game?

Re: Who hope for Updated Character in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I honestly don't see there being anything from ORC in this game. As far as the characters go, my guess is that there won't be any additional characters than the ones featured in RE4 and RE5 Mercenaries (except Claire of course), although, I could totally live without seeing Excella or Josh in favor of some classic characters. I fully expect that many characters won't even be in the launch version, but will be released as DLC for more cash after-the-fact.

Well considering 3D Mercs and Disclosures share the same assets that is not a stretch to include characters that are already encoded in the revelations contained in the demo of the game anyway. Also, just as you said, this is for fans of the response action. I think the Raccoon City is operating more or less action as RE has been to date. Capcom is notorious in promoting cross. Hell does not surprise me that was so far as to include a mission that is essentially a new version of Survivor room. And it would be great cross promotion that enables us to play, said mission as in Mercs new content in Raccoon City operation.

If Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City utilizes MT framework used (probably not), then it would be easy to transfer assets to the same Mercs 3D . Assets (if in fact the MT Framework) include the streets of Raccoon City and Zombie / lame / tyrant (all confirmed for the operation of Raccoon City) and the enemy AI. So we know it would cost and easy (provided once again a resident of Raccoon City malfunction uses MTF) so really, why the hell not.

I understand that porting old characters is easier to do than creating new ones. The whole purpose of making this a separate, full-price title rather than a mini game is to flesh it out and explore the subgenre, right? If it's going to be a worthy purchase, there needs to be a wider range of characters than I can already get. Sure, Claire's awesome. But I already have games to play as the others. And I've been using Chris, Wesker and Jill for two years. Give me someone I haven't played with already.

Ada is a must have character. Just think of the melee attacks you may have. Another character I would like to see Carlos or-Ling Fong. Both characters were pretty decent in my opinion. You know what's going to be good if when you play Resident Evil 5 mercenaries in 3ds or next if you can hit the monster after his partner goes first or you. As a combo team like the ADA says it is his friend Chris. Chris picks ada throws ada bad beat in the shot then followed up with a melee again to hit a guy and then follow with a blow or you can add what you think.

When I first heard about this game, I would not have the 12 maps of RE4 and RE5, and all 12 characters in RE4 and RE5. This was my list for the game. Maps: People, the Public Meeting, Las Minas, castles, villages, ancient ruins, experimental installation, base, missile area, the ship's deck, the water world, and the prison. Capcom give us new characters. For me Claire is a start but why is she the only new character introduced to Mercs. I want to hear more Capcom, more.