Thread: Can EA come up with something much better than Sims 3’s stuff or expansion pack?

Can EA come up with something much better than Sims 3’s stuff or expansion pack?

Hello friends I have been playing this game but I haven’t found anything interesting in it I don’t know why EA is not think anything more special in this, does anyone else feels like this please just tell me and if anyone thinks they know why I am feeling so then please they can tell me it would be appreciated, or are there anyone who really think s that this is not actually a interesting game?

Re: Can EA come up with something much better than Sims 3’s stuff or expansion pack?

Hello friend this game is really an awesome game and there is nothing like it is boring ya you are not liking it that is another problem you must not be liking such games there are many other game which EA has came up with you can go with them and have fun games like battlefield and all is from EA and it is like you must be having some different choice and you must be liking some action games or so and this would be you like or any sports game and all so why don’t you try them.

Re: Can EA come up with something much better than Sims 3’s stuff or expansion pack?

I agree with most of what you said and especially in the last paragraph, that whatever people dis / EA expansion packs are too picky.I and have fun playing, but a few months, the patch Gen I was unable to play The Sims 3 for a month and a half and I had to uninstall the ambassador, and just play with Washington. The Sims 3 is far from perfect, but still I have lots of fun with it you need, except the fact that EA can not take all the Sims 2 in The Sims 3, which would take too long and definitely too much space our computers.

I think EA should start again. They have forgotten lots of thing in this and i know they can do lot better, i would support you over this but i wont be liking to say any thing bad to EA because they have been my best and i know they have always been a better one yes they are missing some fun in this but there are many other game which they have been providing us with and they have lots of fun so i think better telling them we can also switch our taste of games.

I do not agree on everything. If you are not satisfied with the games the answer is very simple just do not buy more. As for his passion for the game I think is wrong. It is obvious that they saw the live broadcast of the revelation of urban life. I think that pretty excited about the game and can not be enthusiastic without passion.I'm so tired of people whining and complaining here simply because they are not happy with some of EA. If you are not satisfied with simply do not buy their products. I know I've seen several that are excited and enthusiastic about urban life and pets out including me. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else for that matter, but that's what I think.edit and also delete messages

I totally disagree. I also saw the live broadcast of urban life and had so much fun showing Sim GuruJen package of new things, liked to show all new items and such. I think they still have passion for games. I love creating a tool like that. That makes your home look better than just having the same color / style object. I think The Sims 3 has a lot of details combined with hilarious moments and great playability. One point that many people know that not one or enough 2, or stop now when they are halfway through the series. I cannot wait for all the upcoming expansion and media packages. Change the games are not always the same or very similar to their predecessors. I play a wide range of games, and most of them have a second or third 'sequel'. Some are very different and I respect them for who they are, do not compare with the original or previous version. But if the game is crap, so it's a different story.

yap this game has been really very old for me now and i have been bored out of it now so i think they should come up with something very new. And this is really sad that they have been stretching up the same game for long long and very long i think they need to come up with something which would be very new and which would be more interesting i mean that every game has its own time they are enjoyable at certain time but they should be changed at regular interval of time so i think they should come up with a nice change.

A nice discussion over this topic and i don't think this is actually that important for EA to have a change and all for some of you guys there are number of users of this game who have been playing and enjoying this game a lot and have been always waiting for more and more updates and more things to come up with so i think they don't need to change anything and they would let it going as it has been going on.