Thread: Rusty hearts installation prompts for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

Rusty hearts installation prompts for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

I am facing some problems while installing the Rusty hearts game in my computer. Whenever I try to install the Rusty hearts game in my computer at that time it gives me the message that I need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) to continue the setup. My question is that I have played many online games in my computer but I have never get such message in my computer. Please tell me what should I do to fix this problem.

Re: Rusty hearts installation prompts for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) it is necessary for so many games in our computer. We can say it like it is a kind of add on our computer which will enable the computer to run specific graphic files. According to me this is the main reason why most of the high graphic games require this and most of the games crashes if Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) is not installed in the computer and some games like rusty hearts cannot install also.

Re: Rusty hearts installation prompts for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

If you want to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) in your computer then you can do this by doing the windows update in your computer. You can also download it individually from the internet and after downloading it from the internet you have to install it in your computer. Now after installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) in your computer when you try to install the Rusty hearts In your computer at that time you will not face any problem and game will installed successfully.

Yes I also agree with the above posts as far as I know lots of games needs Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) and if you want to install it in your computer then you have click here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) you have to install it in your computer. In my system I was also facing the same problem and after I have done the same trick and then problem gets solved.

I have downloaded Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from the link which you have provided and after that I have installed it in my computer. Now after installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) in my computer when I try to install rusty hearts in my computer at that time I didn’t get any error. Now Rusty hearts is working fine. Thank you so much for helping me.