Thread: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D : Weak Vs. Strong Characters

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D : Weak Vs. Strong Characters

I was doing an investigation of Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D and someone mentioned the lack of Claire and Rebecca game play videos. Everyone said that the lack of videos of them was due to the fact that they were the characters in the game weakest. As much as I like Rebecca, who soon saw it coming because she was weak at the Meeting of mercenaries ... Claire but why be weak? This is his first appearance and mercenaries would Capcom weak, which is really in bad shape. Capcom never fails to disappoint.

Re: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D : Weak Vs. Strong Characters

There is no such thing as a weakness of character. In RE5 Rebecca had an MP5 with a Stryker for drilling and possibly the best crowd control in the game + a lot of ammunition and two first aid, and I do not mean to flame spray melee. I believe Capcom has stated several times that the characters have a different balance them in attack speed / health / melee etc. This makes each character of the situation. There is a character in The Mercenaries, Resident Evil 4 / 5 is really "weak", they just have different sets of skills useful in different situations and different playing styles.

That's just crap, there IS such a thing as a weak character. Anything character A can to character B can do better. Unless all the characters are exactly the same and are just re-skins of each other there will ALWAYS be a stronger and weaker version. For example Chris requires a lot of skill to keep combo's going, Wesker on the other hand can play himself as he's overpowered. (I'm using RE5 Mercs as I have no idea what changes they made to them) some characters are simply stronger than others, some are weaker.

Actually, it could be that people do not want to use them because they are a shadow of Chris, Jill, Wesker and Hunk. To me they are not weak, but probably consumers haven’t the time to actually use them and how they work so that makes them as good as others. Resident Evil 5, a lot of people said Chris BSAA and Sheva BSAA were the weakest. This is actually a false statement. If Chris had a pistol and a shotgun while Sheva have the gun, sniper rifle and machine gun. I use Chris BSAA in versus mode on the computer of murderers and really, I had no problem with it at all.

Strengths and weaknesses are probably not the right words. Think of it as "friendly" and "not so easy to use." Most players do not Resident Evil 5 just spam the hell out of Wesker. It's an incredibly easy to use in RE5 Mercs. Many people will not use BSAA Chris. It's not so easy to master. And I think that is what it is. Some characters take longer to use. And in the case of RE4, Leon was weak compared to all the other characters. A lot of characters in Resident Evil 5 Mercs are unbalanced in the event that you can have the chiefs and those who cannot.

Let me rephrase my statement. When I say "weak" character mean in terms of movements of combat, no weapon sets or how well a player uses character, he said. Yes Flame spray Rebecca can be a melee moves well, but what about his movement’s melee others? If the correct memory, no melee is to kill the Majini Rebecca immediately with the exception of flame spray. I've also heard several times that the life of Rebekah drains faster than other characters. I was actually waiting to see if anyone can prove this, but I do not think anyone has this unit in the game.

Can be considered weak, but what about benefits? Can be used by nature to compensate for any perceived weakness. For example, Rebecca most of his crowd do not do much damage, but if your team with the advantage that electrifies the melee that their damage up there. Then simply that the level up to level 3 (I think we all have 3 levels of improvements) and could probably be level in terms of power Wesker’s melee, or at least high enough not to be considered weak.

Damage per second. A player using Wesker can dispense with a boss and control a crowd faster than other characters such as BSAA Jill. The result is a better combo, better score. BSAA Jill has some of the best melee moves outside of using Wesker, and flash grenades help. Piercing isn't all that great if it takes 100+ rounds to kill an axe dude. And it does. Some characters will be easier to use over others. In that case they would be imbalanced. Not everyone gets joy from mastering a character.