Thread: Why everyone just uses Flash Grenade Launcher in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Why everyone just uses Flash Grenade Launcher in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

In all the videos I've seen everyone just uses that gun, and the melee attacks kill the enemies. Not to turn this into a console war, but that's why I think The Mercenaries 3D and Revelations should of been on consoles and PC as well. Then we wouldn't have those kinds of problems. They might as well title the game after that weapon since using any other weapon is a hassle. Anyone know me about this tactics? I really not get this.

Re: Why everyone just uses Flash Grenade Launcher in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Going for scores. Who knows, there might be a better setup that can be used, but the grenade launcher flash + red combo melee health is an ongoing strategy. Look stunning last a long time, and in videos. Enough to recharge after stunning and a lot of time to close even the distance for melee. And with the "fast charge" ability that you will not even have to reload in the middle. It is certainly a strategy that makes the characters with the weakest melee playable and competent.

Re: Why everyone just uses Flash Grenade Launcher in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

That's only because the enemies are not made to handle where players can move and shoot. Mercenaries show that as the revelations that boast all-new enemies that can handle both players can move and shoot. Resident Evil 5 already showed how the game can be broken only with the added strafe, most attacks can be dodged, literally, walk a couple of inches to the left and right if they were completely surrounded. That and the fact has added Mercs 3D 05.06 to a maximum of enemies on screen at once, is totally unstable.

You say that like competition (RE5) Mercs was different every time? Since RE5 scoring system is used only about a tactic to use when you want to hunt high scores. Maybe I should have done differently and left the entire melee bonus to be more like 4, but as it seems the skills to give more variety to stick to 5. The tactic of spam is not what bothers me most is that all the enemies on the screen are mostly standing around waiting to kill the bosses and mini joke.

That's a fair complaint, but at least the ideal strategy in RE5 Mercs (which is spam cobra strike) is actually quite difficult to do. You have to practice for a long time to get 150 combos solo by cobra strikes only. Spam knife is dramatically easier. Since you can move while you can ensure that knife to kill all the enemies that knife and you can be sure that stun many enemies as possible. At least Capcom did a good job in balancing RE5 Meeting Mercs.

Although you have the opportunity to have different weapons in the game, I stick to my good ol Beretta, shotgun, and the combination of a knife. I would have liked to have changed the 5 bonus seconds with Mercs 3D , but apparently did much larger errors with the balance that. He has worked for me and has been very effective with Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 2. My biggest gripe with the game Resident Evil 5 was always useless knife. Now I'm thinking I may have asked too much.