Thread: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Do stuff pack has excitement?

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Do stuff pack has excitement?

Guys I have found lot of people hating Sp with that I mean stuff pack, but I have really found it very interesting I want to know that am I alone to have an excitement with the SP and why are people hating it what are the problem with it, please guys share it over her why do you like it and if you don’t like it why you don’t like it come up with you views guys I would be really glad to see a good discussion over this?

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Do stuff pack has excitement?

There is always so much negativity with the EPS and SPS, so I have not been on the forums for a while, it gets too! I like everything about this SP. But in particular, I like being section cubicles, shelves, decoration, windows and clothes with pictures. Anyway, good for this species, I'm glad to be getting a new library modernization, gym, restaurant and I love the look of the new equipment. I have the hope of new content in the EPS as the future of a relaxing holiday or sp ep, I'll keep my fingers crossed

I agree to the Sims community is only one negative is happy with what comes out. Me on the other side, I have not studied in detail, but I'm glad we're getting new things. I'm always excited about what comes out and as I have all the sims 2 ep / sp. I'm looking forward to this package. Rabbit burrows, doors and windows in particular. The clothes look good. I have no money for the store that is good to do things def again, too much negativity, so I made this thread, something positive, and I'm looking forward to this SP safe.

Ah, yes. Trailers. Something done to attract people to buy games. EA did those very well. Especially in the Sims 3: Fast Lane. The trailer looked excellent, amazingI love making my home cozy look Simmettes to the elements and create better choices, I am very excited about it! I hope I get an email today saying it is in the mail since I preordered home. The game cost me about 20 euros and all I have a few cars that are boring, uninteresting and quite boring. I concur that there are a lot of negativity and rudeness in the forums and it does turn out to be a little more. If I see a thread try to ignore negative because there are a few really nice people here just have to know how to find them. Streem I've seen live and was hooked! I have all the Sims 3 PE and SP and I'm looking forward to it, too.

I am also excited about this sp. I have preorder it. , don’t plan on getting it. I don't really see the value in it since I have Generations. Many of the items in this stuff pack are very similar to the items in Generations. I am OK with the current gym, bistro, and library. The only thing I saw in the screenshots that I really liked was the little boy's outfit, but I don't think it is enough to make me buy the stuff pack.

You're definitely not the only one excited about this new SP. I'm not really a SP buyer, but the modern-looking bistro and the cubicles for the library caught my attention right away. Some people here have a lot of negative opinions about these things because we've been working with EA for a while now. Despite what EA have done for us, some thinks that there is still little progress-they are not getting the merchandise they desire. Overall, I'm excited about this new SP because it does-as the sims makers say-give the neighborhood a whole new look. Also many of us in Europe are not able to buy in TS3 store. So stuff packs are the only option for us if we want more variability in the game

yap it does have lot of excitement and they have been one of the best always and i think If you have been planning to go with them then you should definitely get this one and start enjoying it i think you would really like this game if you have liked it before they are really very awesome and very realistic games so i think you can go with them and have a good time with it and yes i would tell you that don't try to get addicted to it because this would make your interest towards the future version low about this game so try to play it and dont get addicted.

This game has been very realistic game and had been enjoyed by lots and lots of the players so i would be saying it has something which has been leading it to have so many people enjoying it a lot and i think yes they are really very interesting and they give the players lots of excitement and all, they are the best games in so many years and i feel it would be more and more advanced day by day and people would surely have lots of fun with it.