Thread: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Is Update for 1.24 available for MacBook players?

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Is Update for 1.24 available for MacBook players?

Hello guys I have heard that there is an new update for the Macbook player of the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff is that true does anyone knows anything about this I don’t think that is true, because just some days ago I have found people saying that some of the new update isn’t working and now how can an update be launched so early in the market? Can anyone help me if they know anything about?

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Is Update for 1.24 available for MacBook players?

Ya I have too heard about this and its tough for me too believe this too I don’t know this would be true or no but I have saw some people facing problem with the new update and that’s why I haven’t updated of tried it too and I don’t think EA is even this quick that they would be updating the patch so quickly so I think this is rumor and we should not get over them and yes what we can do is we can search for them and if we get any news we can share it up that’s it.

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Is Update for 1.24 available for MacBook players?

Ah I think it has been launched don’t worry you can try to get it now because this is a new update which has been announced and I think you can get it from the launcher and get it and enjoy it nicely this is not an rumor I have been searching for it and I have got response over it and I have even found out some of the EA member saying that now the MAC user would be able to get the update and now they can enjoy if really.

Hey I have already got this and this is really a nice update and they don’t have any problem they have the ability to solve all the bugs and they would be doing the best in the market because they have developed nicely with all the logic which would be changing the bug and repairing all of them properly and then the Mac version would also work properly and there have been lots of complain regarding the previous updates that’s why EA has came up with a good solution this time which would be the best one now.

Well the previous update wasn’t for the MAC user this update is the one which is for the MAC user the previous update was for the xp user and they were suppose to update it with that and many of the mac user have tried and the attempt was failed and it was obvious and they said that the version was really bad and the EA has readied there feedback and came up with the solution sooner but its not like that.

There is nothing like that EA has been coming up with the updates so quickly the previous one was for the xp user and now this one is for the MAC user so there is a big difference between this and it has been a big mess up with the user and I think from EA also because the user playing game on the MAC also got the pop up saying that they have got an update and they can go with it but it was not actually true the update for the MAC has been released now as Update for 1.24.

yap there is an update and it is a nice update, with that i mean there have been people who have been facing lots of problem with this game and all so they have been coming up with the solutions for this problem and this updates do solve the problem which is been faced by the other updates and all so yes there is such update and they are really very nice and get it sooner and enjoy the game nicely.

It is already there and they have been used by many of the users and they are with the one of the best updates and have been working out in the market and yes with only those of them who know about it, and there has been a new announcement by the apple that they have been launching up with the new macbook and laptops which would be a gaming laptops and it would be easy to have games and all over it and they wont be creating any problem.