Thread: Is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is available on Steam?

Is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is available on Steam?

As the title itself is saying everything itself. Recently I have built up new computer for me. I have installed Mac on the newly built computer. I wanted to play the AC: Brotherhood on the computer of mine. so I wanted to know whether this particular game is available on Steam. Let me know if you are aware of any useful information to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is available on Steam?

Well as far as I know the last Ubisoft Mac game which was developed were AC2, Splinter Cell Conviction. Both the game was having the creating amount of the delay before it got launched on the Steam. I am sure about the thing that it was developed on the Steam. You can buy the game as it will be available for the Mac. So you need to wait till this particular game is available on Steam.

I agree with the thing that is you are going to have this particular game on Steam. But also you should remember one thing that is you are not going to have the Steam play on the system of yours. I think you should try to install the Windows through the bootcamp and run the Windows through the Parallels. It will emulte operating system. So try the thing without waiting for the game for the which is having support for the Mac.

I am also having boot camp drive installed on the computer of mine. according to me it will be the best gaming related decision which I done so far. I need to reinstall Windows 7 on the computer of mine. also you will be able to make use of the GPU by using Boot Camp whihc has been not designed for the Mac based operating system. And i am expecting that you are going to have number of benefit after using boot camp.

In this particular situation i don't recommend to purchase a game which seems to be available or not for the Mac based operating system. Well you should wait till this particular game gets released. However if there is no announcement from the developer end that you should use any other operating system like Windows and you should install the game whihc is having support for the Windows based operating system.

I wanted to say thanks to all the users to putting their speculation of yours in this particular thread. Well i am thinking that i am going to ask the developer of the game and ask them about thing what i am looking for. I am hoping that the developer of the game will give me a light of shed so that i will be able to get the requirement of mine. I will share the experience of mine once i have managed to get particular information.